FS: Y's Yohji Yamamoto navy jacket (48-50)

bonjin

Update 12/2: Now shipping worldwide again! The United States included!

Paypal.

Asking price: $395 USD ->$375 -> $350 + shipping

Up for sale is a fantastic navy jacket by mainline Y's (Yohji Yamamoto). 100% wool, notch lapel, 1 button closure. Incredibly sharp cut, as per usual for Y's it's slimmer than the regular Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme cut. Deceptively simple, striking jacket with great lines and an incredibly soft hand. Impeccable construction/stitching, back of the collar is re-enforced with black wool, 4 working sleeve buttons, half lined in a silky material, striped lining through the sleeves, single vent, strap + 3 fastened metal rings (2 on right side, 1 on left) to optionally tighten the back and change the look. The selling point is the amazing navy wool gabardine, without a doubt on par quality wise with YYPH material, it looks great and feels incredible. For an easy-to-wear, sharp navy jacket this is all you need. Mid-weight, I've been wearing it up until now so I'd say it's a 3 season piece, excluding cold winters. The back is not lined.

Except for slight creasing in a few places, the condition is perfect. No stains, tearing, damage or anything like that.

There is no size tag attached, i'm guessing this might have been a sample. In my experience, it fits like a Y's size 3. About a 48, possibly between a 48 and 50. Except for the missing "real" size/fabric tag, it's the real deal. Corresponding jacket retailed at 70000 yen in Japan, you'll probably have to add about 30-40% to that for the US price.

Measurements

shoulder, across the back: 17.5"

chest, pit-to-pit: 20.5"

length at the back: 30"

sleeve: 25.5"

Excuse the picture quality, some of them are a bit washed out. IRL, color is a rich deep navy blue.

yj1y.jpgyj2i.jpg

yj3.jpgyj4w.jpg

yj5q.jpgyj6x.jpg

yj7h.jpgyj8m.jpg

yj9s.jpg

yj10.jpg