roy is a cult.

rnrswitch

P.S. By the way rnr, is it too late to take part in the revolution? But being Singaporean, I know nothing of this kind of stuff. I am trained to be a sheep, and the only revolution I know is how a spinning washing machine KILLS my jeans. Is that okay with you? :)

The revolution will not be blogovised.

URCC does not discriminate against race, gender, sexuality or creed. We are all encompassing. The only prerequisite is that you own a pair of ROYs or you plan on purchasing a pair of ROYs. Allegience to ROY must be sworn.

-In ROY we trust.

rnr

BTW, we are the all singing all dancing consumerists of the world. Do not fuck with us.

Leader? I think the people have spoken. I think we have reached the part of the revolution where we start the infighting and internal power struggles ultimately leading to the revolution's demise. Roy6, you wanna get in on some of this power struggle action? We should all settle on a leader and I will assume that role, since the people have spoken. BTW, Anyone that has spoken or will speak ill of me is most likely an external agitator, part of the cointelpro, or a plain ole pig and cannot be trusted.

Where is my wicker chair, spear, and shotgun? I have a picture to take.

Well, lets not think about numbers in command. Lets have titles. Hmmm. I can be supreme commander (just came to mind). Almost is Minister of Defense, Medine Minister of Information, Roy6 is minister of propaganda and Paul T can be minister of connections.

There we go. A "non-hierarchical" establishment.

Well, lets not think about numbers in command. Lets have titles. Hmmm. I can be supreme commander (just came to mind). Almost is Minister of Defense, Medine Minister of Information, Roy6 is minister of propaganda and Paul T can be minister of connections.

hmm,after thinking about it,you might get away with 50(wet)whiplashes,accomplished by Ed.i could see myself as minister of national security.

you lazy bitches are ruining my intended night of drunken misbehaviour on the internet with your belated replies.

rnrswitch,Medine,Roy6,PaulT,Maynard or mustard or whatever-you are all on the list for next morning transport to the nearest gulag,and i personally will whip the shit out off your exposed backsides!

I'm being sophisticated and drinking wine this evening, no time for such childish pastimes. There must be a heavy political/current affairs show in YVONNE soon

Bourgeois!!!! To the gulags with him!!!! Beer is the official drink of the proletariat.

the revolution needs to be payed somehow,so enjoy our latest URCC DVD:

SUFU Sluts in Trouble Vol. One:

see PaulT,rnrswitch,roy6,Medine and Mustard Friedman in embarassing situations,caught in the act,brought back to behavior by almostnice and his singing whip.

90min,either pal or ntsc,blueray coming soon.

order now while stocks last.

The URCC card for Roy is certainly still ON... but I need submissions, desperately.

So far the following members are the only people to submit a fit pic

rnr

roy6

and

me

I know a lot of folks were interested. I had intended to PM the 40+ people who own Roys, but things have come up.

I'd like to have the e-card ready just after American Thanksgiving (11/26) which gives you 2 weeks to PM me a fit if you want to be involved.

I'll take the fits and any messages or well wishing you want to include and make a nice pdf card to send along to Mr Slaper.

thanks in advance

URCC!!!!

ps: why the heck am i not involved in any of this 'title' talk? I certainly am not by any means a leader, or even a worth candidate for such a responsibility... but at the very least I can be an ambassador to Chile or something,right?

I would consider the title of prime minister or even just comandante .

and remember we do execute when execution is necessary so to anyone that is against us using the revolution as an excuse to shit up this thread, you have been warned

URCC!!!!

ps: why the heck am i not involved in any of this 'title' talk? I certainly am not by any means a leader, or even a worth candidate for such a responsibility... but at the very least I can be an ambassador to Chile or something,right?

You want power? You gotta take it brother!!

amazing how close execution is to excuse,isnt it?i like it.

"excuse me to execute you",at least we do it with style.

"Excuse me while I execute thee" I think that was in shakespeare somewhere.

"To execute or not to execute. That is the question...." Execute!!!!!!!

I appoint robbie as the secretary of holiday wishes

I second it. And it shall be done.

Medine is "Comandante Serge de Nimes"

where are the new supertags? i vote for new supernonsense tags. you guys better keep it down or zubin is gonna come in now. watch your backs even though i've got yours.

zubin. is. coming. now.

Added new super-non-sense tag.