roy is a cult.

rnrswitch

time for a fag before i move my adonis-like body into the bedroom.

Me? Finally?

Edit- Christ, I should have read the backlog from today before posting. I'll think of something super-clever to say that highlights why I should be Commandant and comically exposes the all-too-human fallibilities of all those names named above and why they are unfit for holding office. For now, just pretend that I have already said it.

you bloody Trotzkists!

according to martial law i declare you both to be send off to our newest gulag in Wladiwoodstock until i decide about your further destiny.

ROOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

wheres my damned minion when i need him???

How is it I got left off the list of power elite? First, I have obviously contributed the most erudite posts explaining the economic and political benefits, nay, necessities of such an arrangement. Second, I am probably the only one here who will actually probably GO to Vladivostock, seeing as how that is the residence of my possible future mother and sister in law. The GF learned to field strip an AK, and throw hand grenades (not very well, she throws like a girl) in the Young Pioneers, and even spent a summer camp in North Korea (apparantly it wasn't as bad twenty some years ago).

holy shit this almostnice guy left out my name too now that you put it across. i myself, i served as an aide to various supervillans, osama bin laden, kim jong il, pol pot etc. impressive resume eh? i was the super sperm among the millions that were trying to get to the egg. i am the supreme victor. funny a guy like me, who learnt how to disassemble a tank to leather patch sizes could be left off the list. almostnice is absurb.

You roll with a beard right?

How about Sub-comandante Barba!

When you were off learning AKs and shit, I was policing the police in Oakland, talking about, "I have the right to observe you at a reasonable distance and shit." I put a bullet in a cop and walked scott free. Shit was real. Or maybe I dreamed it. I don't know anymore.

Christ, I should have read the backlog from today before posting. I'll think of something super-clever to say that highlights why I should be Commandant and comically exposes the all-too-human fallibilities of all those names named above and why they are unfit for holding office. For now, just pretend that I have already said it.

This just proves that you are unfit for leadership!

What, you mean my ability to demand what I want without providing any logical reason for why i should get it, or even putting forth the minimal effort to make a convincing argument? I think that qualifies me perfectly for political office.

Gimme that crown. Or the fuzzy hat, whatever.

5170920145_12601a53f4_o.jpg

fuck I dont think anyone visits supertrash. I guess this keeps all our planning a little bit more secret tho.

So I guess the only next logical step is to start planning the coup. We need to amass arms and start training.