Pherrow's

k4727

• 2 months later...

Good morning!

Yesterday i checked my denims and found the jeans that have not been worn for a long time.Its the Pherrows 521 sw and what a beauty .Not fancy ,just a simple jeans with a nice cut and 13,5 oz denim.Love it!!!

IMG_20200922_074257.thumb.jpg.505aaca4be84e7968c3dabae2fd8f810.jpgIMG_20200922_074137.thumb.jpg.7c474af449b2536c7156b8cba04ea686.jpg

• 1 year later...

anyone still wearing their pherrow's? seems like there was a bit of interest in them a while back.

been browsing the DC4 website for a bit and they seem to stock a few models now. the yellow rivet on one pocket has been replaced it seems with copper colored ones, I think.

the old arcs are nowhere to be found, sadly...

2 hours ago, Thanks_M8 said:

anyone still wearing their pherrow's? seems like there was a bit of interest in them a while back.

been browsing the DC4 website for a bit and they seem to stock a few models now. the yellow rivet on one pocket has been replaced it seems with copper colored ones, I think.

the old arcs are nowhere to be found, sadly...

I've been looking at their webshop lately and it seems like they ship overseas. They're pricing is pretty good considering they make good quality items that aren't too flashy. I thought about getting 441SW but I have too many pairs as is.