a.khan12390

Pherrow's

Need to wear those more. XD

I need to take photos of where my 441s are these days too.

Current status on my 441SW; didn't keep track of washes, and not even sure how long I've had them now. Two years, maybe more. They've seen a lot less wear because I've mostly worn my Canes.

J9PO7Sw.jpg

x9LKujE.jpg

Hi Guys, wonder if you all have come across this shirt form Pherrow's, any place where I could get them? Sorry to bother.

o0600040013934113141.jpg

Just wondering if anyone know's when the 421s below are from? All the pherrow's these days i've seen come with the yellow button on back pocket and different patch

102812446-origpic-b5295b.jpg?max-width=6

Yep that's where I saw it from (sage shop) and was wondering if it's a special edition or released during a particular year. As the pherrow's I knew had that ugly yellow button on back pocket.

I also found pictures on google images of it from Take5 instagram

I think I read your question as '''where'' are the jeans from rather than ''when''! Maybe Pherrows are responding to demand from international retailers for a more toned down back pocket button?

They look like an older model, or they could be a collab pair; the patch looks older and closer to the patch they used when Pherrow's was known as Stormy Blue.

hmm well i'll see when i get a closer look at them. bought them cos they were on sale and it was my bday so thought why not 

I took a look at the Take5 Hong Kong Instagram and in their post featuring that style of 421, it's called an overseas edition:

Nice purchase by the way. I like that cut and the denim. Perhaps we'll see more Pherrow's being worn outside of east Asia with these toned down details.

agree with sm, nice cut and fit. not sure if this 'overseas edition' gets it as well, but i also like the 'starch-wash' they do.

They look great Niro, what was the final damage, all said and done? 

Yeah those look sweet, would be nice if they had the arcs though. Dig the pocket bags!

8 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

They look great Niro, what was the final damage, all said and done? 

I paid £150 (roughly $200)

Ta, I think Pherrow's lack of popularity outside of Japan is due to its lack of a major western retailer to promote the brand.

Nearly picked up the 441sw when I was on BKK lat year, still on the radar.

The 421's look good! I've wanted a pair for like 6+ years but never jumped the gun. You're making it tempting! Although I actually like the yellow button haha (and the arcs).

Edited by d-rew12

2 hours ago, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

They look really nice. How's the fit?

A good looking Straight (i.e. one without any hip/seat flare). Pherrow's seem to have marketed it as a slim straight, but it's not comparable to slim straight fits these days. Because of the starch wash, there is some rigidity in the denim so it sits well. Once it's worn in, i'm sure the fit will get even better.

I didn't take any fit pics, because the inseam is so long and I need to take a lot off. Was gonna do it after a hem, but being lazy. I will take fit pics over the weekend

Anyone know any Pherrow's stockists that regularly carry XXL?
I like the look of the 17W-POLS1 in green, can't seem to find one in my size anywhere.
17w-pols1_grn.jpg

On 10/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, Broark said:

Anyone know any Pherrow's stockists that regularly carry XXL?
I like the look of the 17W-POLS1 in green, can't seem to find one in my size anywhere.
17w-pols1_grn.jpg

Your best option might be to try contacting Pherrows directly, although, I don't know if anyone there can speak English. I can't imagine very many shops, if at all, carrying xxl since there aren't too many people in Japan that wear xxl. But then again, if Pherrows lists xxl on their site then someone has to have it, otherwise they wouldn't advertise it.

1 hour ago, ColonelAngus said:

Your best option might be to try contacting Pherrows directly, although, I don't know if anyone there can speak English. I can't imagine very many shops, if at all, carrying xxl since there aren't too many people in Japan that wear xxl. But then again, if Pherrows lists xxl on their site then someone has to have it, otherwise they wouldn't advertise it.

Couldn't hurt to ask them, I found one shop that does seem to carry the shirt in XXL but not in the color I was interested in.
Might not get a reply but who knows! Pherrow's stuff looks nice, no experience with it personally but I'd like to grab a few shirts or some jeans.

Does Pherrows have a fit chart on their site? Didnt see one and want to know how their ranch jacket fits

Long shot but I’d like to buy pherrow’s buships canteen anniversary watch (from last year).  New or used.  If anyone is willing to sell or can help me source, it’d be much appreciated.  Yes, I’ve searched the usual jp auctions and 2nd hand vendors, but pls lmk if any of u’ve run across some I might not b aware of.

many thanks and happy holidays.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Hello,has anybody experience with the sizing of the 500SW model ? I am correct when i size up two sizes?  W 32 is my size in tcb 50ies ,lvc 55`s etc... thanks !