Pherrow's

k4727

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone know's when the 421s below are from? All the pherrow's these days i've seen come with the yellow button on back pocket and different patch

102812446-origpic-b5295b.jpg?max-width=6

Yep that's where I saw it from (sage shop) and was wondering if it's a special edition or released during a particular year. As the pherrow's I knew had that ugly yellow button on back pocket.

I also found pictures on google images of it from Take5 instagram

I took a look at the Take5 Hong Kong Instagram and in their post featuring that style of 421, it's called an overseas edition:

Nice purchase by the way. I like that cut and the denim. Perhaps we'll see more Pherrow's being worn outside of east Asia with these toned down details.

2 hours ago, TheIntelligentHoodwinker said:

They look really nice. How's the fit?

A good looking Straight (i.e. one without any hip/seat flare). Pherrow's seem to have marketed it as a slim straight, but it's not comparable to slim straight fits these days. Because of the starch wash, there is some rigidity in the denim so it sits well. Once it's worn in, i'm sure the fit will get even better.

I didn't take any fit pics, because the inseam is so long and I need to take a lot off. Was gonna do it after a hem, but being lazy. I will take fit pics over the weekend

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, Broark said:

Anyone know any Pherrow's stockists that regularly carry XXL?
I like the look of the 17W-POLS1 in green, can't seem to find one in my size anywhere.
17w-pols1_grn.jpg

Your best option might be to try contacting Pherrows directly, although, I don't know if anyone there can speak English. I can't imagine very many shops, if at all, carrying xxl since there aren't too many people in Japan that wear xxl. But then again, if Pherrows lists xxl on their site then someone has to have it, otherwise they wouldn't advertise it.

1 hour ago, ColonelAngus said:

Your best option might be to try contacting Pherrows directly, although, I don't know if anyone there can speak English. I can't imagine very many shops, if at all, carrying xxl since there aren't too many people in Japan that wear xxl. But then again, if Pherrows lists xxl on their site then someone has to have it, otherwise they wouldn't advertise it.

Couldn't hurt to ask them, I found one shop that does seem to carry the shirt in XXL but not in the color I was interested in.
Might not get a reply but who knows! Pherrow's stuff looks nice, no experience with it personally but I'd like to grab a few shirts or some jeans.

• 1 month later...

Long shot but I’d like to buy pherrow’s buships canteen anniversary watch (from last year).  New or used.  If anyone is willing to sell or can help me source, it’d be much appreciated.  Yes, I’ve searched the usual jp auctions and 2nd hand vendors, but pls lmk if any of u’ve run across some I might not b aware of.

many thanks and happy holidays.

Edited by SSchadenfreude