Pherrow's

k4727

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gents,bought me the pherrows 500 sw ,wide leg and high waist model.Here are some impressions.

I am wearing w32 in tcb 50ies, 33 in samurai 510xx 15oz,so i decided to choose w 33 in this model.Got no right infos about the size,pheb international didnt answered my question.So i bought this with some risk.

This model is one washed so i wear this right out the box. A little loose in waist,but correct in hips and yoke area.Not a fan of chinch back,so cut off.No signs of washing,looks like soaking only.The denim is a touch lighter then tcb but feels nicely rough.

20180115_140223.jpg

20180115_140242.jpg

20180115_140207.jpg

The guys from Take 5 Taipeh answerd me,they recommended true to size but i was not sure because the pics of some japanese models was so confusing, some guys wearing size 34 with 65 kg Body weight,othe guys w 32 with 60kg in Body weight or so hahaha. true to size will be correct or one size up  for a extra looseness.

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2016 at 10:44 PM, Iron Horse said:

Current status on my 441SW; didn't keep track of washes, and not even sure how long I've had them now. Two years, maybe more. They've seen a lot less wear because I've mostly worn my Canes.

J9PO7Sw.jpg

x9LKujE.jpg

@Iron Horse how has the zipper held up on these for you? That’s my biggest reservation. Any more wear on this pair since last year?

On 3/3/2018 at 2:57 AM, SuperJackle said:

@Iron Horse how has the zipper held up on these for you? That’s my biggest reservation. Any more wear on this pair since last year?

Hey @SuperJackle the zipper has never had any issues whatsoever; I still wear them on occasion, but I wouldn't say they've faded much more. I could throw up some pics this weekend though with (hopefully) my new camera.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mason Ale

On ‎23‎.‎11‎.‎2018 at 11:51 PM, MasonAlexander said:

Does anybody happen to have or know where to find a measurement chart for the Pherrows 500? I would really like to get a pair, but am not having any luck at all finding measurements

If you like it i can give you measurements for this model in size w 33. For my liking i had should choose size 32 -true to size - my pair is a littlebit to roomy ,but i can live with this.

Okay,

Jeans is one washed,no more shrinkage . Sizing is w 33 / L 36  

waist 16,5 "  ,front rise 12 " , back rise 17 " ,  thigh 12,5 " , leg Opening 9.5" , inseam 35,25 " .  Hope it helps.

Edited by Topnotcher

• 1 month later...

Picture uploads somehow don't work, so I'll do imgur.
https://imgur.com/a/fpZ3VCG

Gave my 466s a wash recently and the sun came out yesterday, so I figured I'll take some pics.
I like where they're at right now, but I think I'll put them on hold for a while, as they're a tad big on me right now.
Plenty of better fitting pairs to work on at the moment..

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...