loko-pocalypse

mrip

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

four lokos helped me find the only 3 hipster sluts in all of cal poly san luis obispo

always an unnervingly white college town concept

...I know a girl that is a hipster slut, that is a freshman at san luis.

didnt have the energy aspect.
Truth. I just want 12 percent alcohol for 2.50. Im a poor bum.

i also wish it didnt come in those weird colors but then it might not be as easy to smash drunk hoes who drink it because its grape.

Hope something is done so they dont go through with that nationwide ban. its ridiculous.

I thought this was America, people

-Jay-Z

www.fourlokostories.com

This Buckfast Tonic Wine kind of kills Four Loko.

"The drink also has a very high caffeine content, with each 750ml bottle containing the equivalent of eight cans of cola."

"In January 2010 a BBC investigation revealed that Buckfast was mentioned in 5,638 crime reports in the Strathclyde area of Scotland from 2006–2009, equating to three a day on average. One in 10 of those offences was violent and the bottle was used as a weapon 114 times in that period. Further, in a survey last year of 172 prisoners at a young offenders’ institution, 43 percent of the 117 people who drank alcohol before committing their crimes said they had drunk Buckfast. In a study of litter in a typical housing project, 35 percent of the items identified were Buckfast bottles."

Someone needs to start importing this shit. Anybody ever tried it?

This Buckfast Tonic Wine kind of kills Four Loko.

"The drink also has a very high caffeine content, with each 750ml bottle containing the equivalent of eight cans of cola."

"In January 2010 a BBC investigation revealed that Buckfast was mentioned in 5,638 crime reports in the Strathclyde area of Scotland from 2006–2009, equating to three a day on average. One in 10 of those offences was violent and the bottle was used as a weapon 114 times in that period. Further, in a survey last year of 172 prisoners at a young offenders’ institution, 43 percent of the 117 people who drank alcohol before committing their crimes said they had drunk Buckfast. In a study of litter in a typical housing project, 35 percent of the items identified were Buckfast bottles."

Someone needs to start importing this shit. Anybody ever tried it?

This shit is making me excited.

Go on iChat I think I found a place that ships internationally.

had a dream i went to a 7-11 and asked about buying cases at a time. guy told me it was $4/pallet, i was like HOLY SHIT i'll take them all! But, I was on my bike so i really couldn't move them. Then i woke up.

woke up to an email bright and early this morning from my school.

"Alcohol and Substance Policy

Effective November 18th, 2010, caffeinated alcoholic energy drinks (e.g. Four Loko) are banned from campus and prohibited from student use.

Effective November 18th, 2010, synthetic marijuana (e.g. K2 and Spice Gold) are banned from campus and prohibited from student use.

Please refer to the following resources for more information:

Code of Community Conduct

Student Handbook

Campus Police Web Site

Living on Campus Web Site

Health and Counseling Services Web Site"

"Jason Keiran, a sophomore at Florida State, spent the day of his death drinking — he is reported to have had at least three 23.5-oz. cans of Four Loko (equaling as much as alcohol as is contained in a dozen glasses of wine) as well as additional beers. He reportedly told friends that he "felt fine" because of the caffeine, but his blood alcohol content was .283 — more than 3.5 times the legal limit of .08 in Florida — when he put a friend's .22-caliber pistol to his head and fired. "

http://healthland.time.com/2010/11/19/four-loko-lawsuit-did-caffeinated-alcohol-cause-death/

was he suicidal? or just plain weak? embarrased_smile.gif