Sign in to follow this  
mrip

loko-pocalypse

^^ looks good, but at only 9% its not fuckin with that loko

im gonna try to find lemon lime this weekend...

It's vodka though...automatic win.

Bought 3 cases of Loko for the impending doom. I will sit on them and sell them to the roomies at a small premium if they desire, otherwise they should last me a while. Grape, orange, and watermelon :)

where to buy bulk

thanks playuh

cant rep

edit - damn, that place is like 2 miles from my girls house... 4loko proxy service whats up,,, not really

I just went into 7eleven and asked for cases. They went in back where there was a rainbow wall of loko and brought them out.

who has done edward loko hands

how much does a case run? thinking about saving up for the impending loko prohibition.

I have.

10char

how fast did you drink them

how much do you remember

how much does a case run? thinking about saving up for the impending loko prohibition.

Just shy of 30 bucks here in Seattle. I have heard of case discounts from other people but I haven't seen it out here.

Edit: The wall of blackout

39572_596268895583_39203828_34090727_6605367_n.jpg

Just shy of 30 bucks here in Seattle. I have heard of case discounts from other people but I haven't seen it out here.

word, thanks for the info. is that your recent purchase?

how fast did you drink them

how much do you remember

Not that fast, I drank one grape and one fruit punch in what I was told was 45-50 min. I remember drinking them but I don't remember falling asleep that night. Or pissing even though I really had to.

I woke up with both colors spilled on my shirt and a migrane behind my left eye that made me feel like I was going to throw up... then again maybe I just needed to throw up cause I was drinking beer that night too.

It was a bad idea.

And on that note look what I was drinkin an hour ago:

IMG00850.JPG

edit: It's 11:30 AM and I have a headache from (some other things) and ONE fucking four loko.

Just grabbed one of each flavor at my bodega. The stock looked like it was dwindling...

goddamn it, drinkin four loko last night then we decided to have a wrestling competition. My big tall friend wooped my ass up and down for all three rounds. third one he slammed me so hard i was glad i didn't piss blood this morning. My back or ribs are seriously fucked up, might require a doctors visit this week if it doesnt get better. so hard to move right now

From that NYDN article..

The "blackout-in-a-can" has been blamed for several deaths, and authorities in Michigan, Washington, Oklahoma and Utah have banned the sale of Four Loko.

Running tally is 4 states..

My friend had some four lokos friday night in nyc, he called me from a jail in CHICAGO this morning. I don't understand

Played Four Loko pong last night, kill me.

what is this ......

canadian version of four loko? looks terrible.

that's just... an energy drink. :|

that's just... an energy drink. :|

oh ok. i thought it was made with malt liquor or wine (because of what the person wrote about it.)

nevermind

I am saddened by the obvious fact that this substance will never reach Australia.

For those stuck in states that are banning it check out a drink called Core, basically the same thing.

i had my first can last night, loko uva, and while the taste fell between a light beer mixed with a grape flavored monster, it was not that bad. The fuckin perk-up effect hit me before the alcohol did, but i exacerbated things by chasing it with a shot of Stoli and a cranberry vodka.

anyone know laws, tariffs, taxes etc regarding cross-border (up to Canada) liquor shipping? Would like to get a couple cases.

or a sea can full.(6)

My friend had some four lokos friday night in nyc, he called me from a jail in CHICAGO this morning. I don't understand

fuck it, I'm definitely stocking up now