loko-pocalypse

mrip

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much does a case run? thinking about saving up for the impending loko prohibition.

Just shy of 30 bucks here in Seattle. I have heard of case discounts from other people but I haven't seen it out here.

Edit: The wall of blackout

39572_596268895583_39203828_34090727_6605367_n.jpg

Just shy of 30 bucks here in Seattle. I have heard of case discounts from other people but I haven't seen it out here.

word, thanks for the info. is that your recent purchase?

how fast did you drink them

how much do you remember

Not that fast, I drank one grape and one fruit punch in what I was told was 45-50 min. I remember drinking them but I don't remember falling asleep that night. Or pissing even though I really had to.

I woke up with both colors spilled on my shirt and a migrane behind my left eye that made me feel like I was going to throw up... then again maybe I just needed to throw up cause I was drinking beer that night too.

It was a bad idea.

And on that note look what I was drinkin an hour ago:

IMG00850.JPG

edit: It's 11:30 AM and I have a headache from (some other things) and ONE fucking four loko.

goddamn it, drinkin four loko last night then we decided to have a wrestling competition. My big tall friend wooped my ass up and down for all three rounds. third one he slammed me so hard i was glad i didn't piss blood this morning. My back or ribs are seriously fucked up, might require a doctors visit this week if it doesnt get better. so hard to move right now

From that NYDN article..

The "blackout-in-a-can" has been blamed for several deaths, and authorities in Michigan, Washington, Oklahoma and Utah have banned the sale of Four Loko.

Running tally is 4 states..

i had my first can last night, loko uva, and while the taste fell between a light beer mixed with a grape flavored monster, it was not that bad. The fuckin perk-up effect hit me before the alcohol did, but i exacerbated things by chasing it with a shot of Stoli and a cranberry vodka.