shoes to go with jeans

mizanation

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's another white colour with 2 stripes... but thats all... Ehmm well you could get em here in indonesia.. and maybe china.. but i don't know where else u could find them?? hehheeh

it'll be awesome if i can get some of that from you via shipping or smt

I got s5000vx's and I just got them hemmed. Best thing I ever did! I found they looked stupid with all my shoes, now they look great with any, slim leather dress shoes, Air Max's, Onitsuka Tigers, etc. Check out how they look in the Samurai thread.

I guess I am hesitant to hem as I HATE it when my pants are too short. Yours look good on the other thread. I probably just have to go for it...

I guess I am hesitant to hem as I HATE it when my pants are too short. Yours look good on the other thread. I probably just have to go for it...

Yeah I know what you mean, I was worried too until I got them back then I realised it was the best decission I made! I got them chopped at 1.5 cuffs and they sit beautiful now.

i believe those canvas shoes i see on this thread are chinese kungfu/wushu shoes, as i have several pairs myself for martial arts.

here are several others if anyone is interested in cheapass beater shoes. no support though; they feel like socks dipped in rubber. but they do stack nicely with the slim pant legs...

http://www.martialartsmart.net/4535k.html

http://www.zhangtaiji.com/products_shoes.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

very interesting...never seen it before, and i doubt i will ever see one in dallas. show us how it fade later on, but i guess not to wear it during rain. It might shrink. Since they have leather patch and selvage on the shoe, why not put the rivets as well? It would be better if it is red selvage.

I think the price would be somewhat outrageous and it would be kind of weird to goes with jeans...just my two cents.

very interesting...never seen it before, and i doubt i will ever see one in dallas. show us how it fade later on, but i guess not to wear it during rain. It might shrink. Since they have leather patch and selvage on the shoe, why not put the rivets as well? It would be better if it is red selvage.

I think the price would be somewhat outrageous and it would be kind of weird to goes with jeans...just my two cents.

It is a red selvage, bad colours at the pic. I just saw that it has a coinpocket whit rivits inside the shoe.

• 4 months later...
This post need pictures!!!

Couldn't agree more...

Don't mind the white socks...Wore these for work the day I took the pics and the white sport socks are oh sooo comfy...

352182687.jpg

352182689.jpg

Have no idea why this pic is sooo bright....

352182685.jpg

even though they're pretty hipster-ish vans authentics are great with skinny jeans. basically any plimsole works well. i just bought a pair of the marc jacobs x vans prison issues lx and they look great with my apc ps. anything slim profile without an overly chunky sole works fine.