FS: Cheap Viridi-anne Rams leather slant zip 4 pocket. sz2

moondog

Hi Super future

So I have gotten to chest heavy due to serious training and can no longer wear what is still considered me grail.

I paid through the asshole for this thing(1600) and now its yours for 800 (shipped North America)

This thing is 10/10, I bought it really close to a size to small when I got this and maybe wore it 10 times (mainly to impress gals).

Photo74.jpg

Photo75.jpg

Photo76.jpg

Photo77.jpg

Photo78.jpg

Photo79.jpg

Photo80.jpg

This is a nice hearty rams leather, no signs of wear. the zippers all work perfectly. No runs in the knitting either.

This is a size 2 but the measurements go as follows.

chest - 19

shoulders -18

sleeve - 25 (from pit)

length -27.5

If you have any questions please let me know

Marc

Yeah I got a question, when are these people getting there money back

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=37289&highlight=moondog&page=30

And you avoid all my messages and pms to refund me that overpayment for that Dior belt, so I am contacting Visa and having them come after you to get my funds back

Scamming a local is stupid... Its been months and you are still avoiding me

moondog

Sent to:

marc milewski

Email:

[email protected]

Paid $156USD on 2thJuly, Till now I havent receive my dior jeans, I was foolish enough to send money to him tru gift payment, that I can do nothing much about it. I pmed him like 10+ times? Avoided all. How nice

Also dealt with this moondog guy. Sent $150 payment (not gift) for 2 shirts on 9/14, haven't received goods yet and not getting a response via PM. I'll let you know if that changes.

Cutup

1- I sent you an email money transfer on the cdn internet banking network. It came out of my account. You never responded to my email.

2 - dior jeans boy lost the pay dispute cause it got there

3 - that guy got his shirts, they where sent back to me and I had to resend them out.

Its called paypal, you dont get it you dispute it., you win. Fuck selling things on the net is worst

I never got an email from you, bullshit. And nothing comes out of your account automatically, I need to accept it through the email link. Not a single penny is taken out until I accept your funds

So go to your online banking account then and show a screenshot of it being sent to me, prove me wrong

You are so full of shit

I messaged you a million times and told you I got nothing, and you said you would try and resend, you never did

Remember this, this is the last message you responded to, and only after constantly pming you and nagging you for ages. You were still online when I responded that I didnt get anything in my email account, and you promptly jumped off and stayed off. I emailed, and pmd you a huge amount of times after that and you didnt respond

You didnt even send the item via trackable shipping, I could have paypal disputed you but I am not underhanded and wont get a double refund for an item that I did recieve. I want my extra payment back, and I want it back immidiatly, I have been more thennice to you and waited long enough

icon1.gifre: Whats going on??

hey man

sorry for the late reply, I rarely come on here.

I tried to send you money via email transfer, let me know if you got it

Marc

quote:

originally posted by CUTUP Whats the deal man?

Paypal paid you for the same item twice ( it shows in my account, one from my bank and another from my credit card) as I had to hit the refresh button while paying and it claimed it didnt go through.

Please refund one of them, or I will just go to my bank tommorrow and have them do a chargeback ( or go through paypal)

Please let me know whats happening..

regards

Chris

• • • • • • • • • •

Your funds didnt come out of your account and go nowhere, if you claim I didnt respond ( which is false)to your payment resend it now then???