usa :: new york :: general

Analyst

can anyone in NYC help figure out what this restaurant was called... it was in soho, i'd like to say somewhat near APC... it was like a higher end place serving duck and what not. as soon as their dinner hours started, the placed filled up instantly. i think we paid around $60 for two people. the service was amazing... certain employees only jobs were to refill your glasses of water, as soon as they saw you done with your meal they would come clear your plates and replace your table cloth with a new one. i snapped a pic of my food and i THINK the name started with an "R" but i can't remember and its been driving me nuts.

6142456348_73da1e5ce5.jpg

I got mine booked for the 6th (landing on the 7th) till the 18th, wanted to stay for Christmas but tickets are mad expensive

What's the best area to stay? I wanna book a room on roomorama.com

brownsville/east ny/canarsie/crown heights

keeping it realllllll

what is real estate looking like these days?

planning to head out east in november, currently looking for a studio/apartment. have a budget of 1500-2000, can anyone recommend me some spots/neighborhoods? not looking for anything boss but also not looking for anything poor.

At that amount you can probably go most places except Tribeca/West Village/Soho (unless you get lucky). Depends on what you are looking for. If you want space, go Brooklyn or Queens. If you want proximity to nightlife, go East Village/Lower East Side

i've lived in nyc for the past 6 years, with your budget you could do ok in most neighborhoods like hocus pocus said it just depends what you're looking for.

since i've been here i've been in Financial district, east village, china town, queens and almost brooklyn. best part of nyc is you dont need to stay in one neighborhood. move around every year!

• 2 weeks later...

go to a club, pay $$$$ for cliquot/moet to pour and spray on bitches, and bottles to get them wasted... bring them back to your hotel for the after party.... strategically placed camera with big SD card for memories...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can anyone in NYC help figure out what this restaurant was called... it was in soho, i'd like to say somewhat near APC... it was like a higher end place serving duck and what not. as soon as their dinner hours started, the placed filled up instantly. i think we paid around $60 for two people. the service was amazing... certain employees only jobs were to refill your glasses of water, as soon as they saw you done with your meal they would come clear your plates and replace your table cloth with a new one. i snapped a pic of my food and i THINK the name started with an "R" but i can't remember and its been driving me nuts.

maybe pastis? but thats in meatpacking district

6142456348_73da1e5ce5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...