flat waist 91

front rise 30

back rise 41

thigh 69

ale i wanna order a  pair where did  you order yours? thanks

ed

Hi Ed I ordered from denimio

Do you have post wash measurements? 

after a hot soak and some stretch the measurements are pretty much the same as before except fot the thigh that is 65.

I'm loving the semi-raw state now

Not mine, just some pics that make me drool

54F42203-2643-441C-A5D9-33F9E0E14FEC.jpeg

575728A7-F3E2-48D4-9BC6-013C40CDAC49.jpeg

86E797E7-CFAC-4430-8B0D-3067ADD7FA8D.jpeg

CF68445E-1D9A-424E-A68D-0B7270052CC7.jpeg

C5B6EC38-01AF-46D3-9A9B-93ED9794CE4B.jpeg

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing more details on the 30th anniversary pair, might be my first pair of Denime jeans!

Just heard from the Denime guys that the 30th anniversary models will be a standard product and probably not just a limited edition.
Good news for anyone who doesn't want to order directly.

Looks like we might have our first peak at them here, or at least they're a sample if Google Translate is right.

I'm liking the off-set rear belt loop and the stitching detail on the top of the back pocket, me thinks it's some kind of 50's cut? or has that already been announced?

Haven't been announced yet but it's the same details their standard XX model has (the old and the current one) and that is modeled after a 50s 501.

That's good news, I think I'll be getting a pair whenever they do come out.

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?) i get annoyed when otherwise great jeans have very narrow spaces between the stitching (less puckering down the track too). in fact, the shape of those spaces is one of the very first things i look at when assessing a pair of jeans. :) i love ooe's (thickish too and very straight with just a tiny suble bit of wonkiness) and my sda champloo's. 

48 minutes ago, oomslokop said:

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?)  

I'm not sure but you certainly don't call them 'fat' in 2018. I can hear the moderator's footsteps now... :ohmy: 

52 minutes ago, oomslokop said:

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?) i get annoyed when otherwise great jeans have very narrow spaces between the stitching (less puckering down the track too). in fact, the shape of those spaces is one of the very first things i look at when assessing a pair of jeans. :) i love ooe's (thickish too and very straight with just a tiny suble bit of wonkiness) and my sda champloo's. 

Yes, some of my favorite details and evo on any of my jeans is back pocket related.

It's hard to tell from that Instagram picture but is the patch leather or paper?, paper I hope.

4 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I'm not sure but you certainly don't call them 'fat' in 2018. I can hear the moderator's footsteps now... :ohmy: 

They're just big boned and retain a lot of water.

10 minutes ago, 501XX4EVER said:

Yes, some of my favorite details and evo on any of my jeans is back pocket related.

It's hard to tell from that Instagram picture but is the patch leather or paper?, paper I hope.

That should be a leather patch as Denime always used leather patches on their XX models. And from the picture it looks exactly how their leather patches used to look. A bit glossy.
Think of it as an early 50s model when leather pacthes were still used ;)

5 hours ago, oomslokop said:

I assumed you are talking about the left & right spaces of the pockets no?

Personally find it abit too far apart, makes it looks abit odd aesthetically. Most likely just me being denim-nerd picky :rolleyes:

(Top stitching spaced very nicely)

The good old vacuum pack of Denime's anniversary jeans ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I wish all jeans came like that, although if they did that’s how most of my collection would still look! :unsure:

for the collectors to buy multiple pairs as an investment!

On 10/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, Broark said:

Looks like we might have our first peak at them here, or at least they're a sample if Google Translate is right.

23 hours ago, oomslokop said:

18 hours ago, redragon said:

I assumed you are talking about the left & right spaces of the pockets no?

Personally find it abit too far apart, makes it looks abit odd aesthetically. Most likely just me being denim-nerd picky :rolleyes:

(Top stitching spaced very nicely)

I quite like the inner line stitching and the proportions of it!

my favorite being the Joe McCoy 901:

L1011222.jpg

Another pair of used denime (orizzonti) I recently got for my gf. Amazing jeans

DF08B2C0-81F0-4D7B-B0DE-D8E4A65EA7A2.jpeg

got to take picture of PSA's Denime Lee set that I purchased recently:

71-94-0077 - bottom
178-56513 - top