Denime

but for reference's sake, here's some stuff i read off mynudies:

yeah, i corrected what i said on mynudies a few posts down, way to take me out of context tweeds!:cool:

the non-XX model is really nice to fade, and easy as well. i'd probably end up getting a pair of those if denime's were in the cards again, which they aren't.

Im on the hunt for a new pair of jeans and one that I'm definatley considering ordering is the denime 66 black. Does anyone know whats with the huge price difference between the 66 models and the xx types? The denime xx type is like 22 000 yen and the black 66 is like 10 000, would I be wasting my money on a shitty quality poorly dyed black jean?

img03157690.jpgimg03157693.jpg

img07836156.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm getting a pair of Denime XX but still confused what size to get. These are supposed to shrink around 5cm in the waist after 1-2 washes in 40 degrees. But how I'm interested in how much these will stretch after soaking/washing. I would like to end up with a 86-87 cm waist. Anyone have any experience on the stretching. Should I get a size 33 or 34?

Im on the hunt for a new pair of jeans and one that I'm definatley considering ordering is the denime 66 black. Does anyone know whats with the huge price difference between the 66 models and the xx types? The denime xx type is like 22 000 yen and the black 66 is like 10 000, would I be wasting my money on a shitty quality poorly dyed black jean?

Exile have a read what Naoto said about the XX denim compared to the 66 denim on mynudies. That should give you some insight.

To my knowledge the XX is darker and heavier and fades quite differently.

If i were to get denime I would def. get the XX. No questions about it.

Black denim is sulphur dyed, which is a lot cheaper than indigo dyeing. The XX denim is Denime's flagship fabric. It's excellent quality and has garnered a somewhat iconic status for denim afficionados.

Don't think its the xx type.

"With straight of the narrowness of the same silhouette as Denime66type, it is the model of 1960 latter half. Because the power loom is used, [atari] strongly reproducing the color falling impression the wind being agreeable which has [vuinteji] peculiar taste. It has become the fine color falling, length it is the black denim which falls. * The staff of Denime 2 year half wears this Denime 66 TYPE and densely it is it is something which is."

was suppose to get the xx type but these jeans were too good of a fit to pass up...

hk2007take5111.jpghk2007take5109.jpg

hk2007take5106.jpg

hk2007take5107.jpg

the coin pocket on these denime's are non selvedge ones.. nice jeans nice cut just love these..

hk2007take5110.jpg

• 1 month later...