Denime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Awesome looking jeans JohnnyD

• 2 months later...

So it looks like Denime are reintroducing red tabs across their line with new SKU's for each model. From what I've gathered so far the new red tabbed models are:

66 Type Non Wash - DB15-001

66 Type One Wash - DB15-002

XX Non Wash - DB15-003

XX One Wash - DB15-004

66 Type One Wash Extra Size (40" - 42") - DB15-005

WWII One Wash - D16-254

Theres no new 66xx yet and current inventory are being sold off at 50% retail on the official denime webshop.

Edited by bod

Denime Lee 101B and 1951 model

The 101B is cozy to wear at summer, because of its wide cut and light weight left-hand denim.
However, the overall quality is below standard, as the dye of indigo is quite brief, not having a dark blue color after the first soak.
It is foreseeable that after long time wearing, the 101B will not have a high contrast fading of dark and light blue color.

For the 1951 model, I didn't wear much, just for collection. I am not sure if it is a right pair to purchase, because the fading is questionable... may be it is much safer to buy the XX-type instead of 1951 type? :P

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

Edited by Jeff_ffej

Don't know if anyone is looking at this thread anymore, but I have an opportunity to pick up a pair of 66xx Shins era, but I need some sizing help. These pair are a size 31 and the waist is measuring 32 inches, but I would love if I could eventually get these to stretch closer to 32.5 to 33 inches. Does anyone remember how these used to stretch back in the day? Thanks!

Is that pair still raw or already washed and worn? Usually the 66XX shrinks from tag size. So to get a size 31 to 33" is really pushing it. And it's not just the waist also the hips are quite straight and snug. Based on that I wouldn't advise to get a size 31 if you need a 33" waist. But of course I might be wrong :D

Thanks for the info! I'm trying to get more info from the seller right now, but from my estimate they have been worn for about 3-4 months, maybe one wash.

I'm a pretty skinny dude so I'd prefer thighs on the slimmer side anyways, but I really couldn't manage if the waist got smaller than 32 inches. Obviously they might right after a wash, but I'd need them to fairly quickly stretch back out haha.

Might just pick them up anyways, give em a try, and just sell them if they won't work out. The price is too good to pass up.

Nice looking pair! I guess the 32" are already stretched to the max for the current owner. But maybe it will give some more if you apply more pressure on the denim. No guarantee though. 

If the price is reasonable and you are willing to take the risk, then go for it by all means :)

Interested to hear if he removed the tab or if it was an overseas model. 

• 1 month later...

Great looking denim fabric on them Beautiful Freak

And I like the red tab on them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...