Denime

I bought them off of beatle, unfortunately she didn't know the details on them.

Here is a pair from Denime's website with the same patch. I've seen pairs on taobao such as this claiming to be 15th anniversary, but also shins era ones claiming to be 15th. Here in Denime's archive 2/4 of them have the same patch and are listed as WWII model. I don't know how anniversary models usually work but I'd assume they're only made for that one year, which would be 2003 in this case, when they were still made by orizzonti, so maybe when shins took over(2005 from what I can tell) they kept making them as a WWII model?

Great infos about those awesome looking Denime jeans spunkey

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Lendo Looking great, but I'm searching an unwashed version of them.

I hope, they'll find a good new home.

They would deserve it

• 1 month later...

Great denim evo seen here  Mr-Bielby and still going strong.

Rock them hardcore for ever

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how Denime shirts can be sold so low on a website that won't be mentioned. I'm literally seeing tshirts for $27 and button ups at $35-65.

How is the sizing on Denime tops like polos and button ups? I recently bought 2 waffle crews in a size XL since I wear Dubbleworks shirts in a size XL as well.

Not 100% sure, but I think only the regular Denim stuff is made in Japan and still considered to be of good quality. All the rest isn't.

It was hard to pass up a $20 off coupon on the site's app since the app is being discontinued which sucks. I'll take a look when my two shirts come in. Chances are that the shirts won't fit though due to broad shoulders.

I got the Denime waffle tees in black and gray. They're made in China though. It's hard to find a XL that fits that's made in Japan but Denime's fitted fine on me. Even Buzz's waffle tee wouldn't have fitted on me due to my shoulders and chest size. The joys and pains of wearing size XL shirts from Japan.

Edited by mlwdp

• 3 weeks later...

Great news Beautiful Freak

Keep them alive for ever

• 3 weeks later...