Denime

• 2 weeks later...

My 66 at 23 days of wear and one wash besides the initial soak and wash.

565dhaeu.jpg

5x85e42f.jpg

yjvmbxvs.jpg

Think I am going to go with these as my contest pair too.

I like them just too much right now and haven't worn the 666 ever since....

Looks promising mate and I like your idea of kicking them for DWC too. You're a bit ahead of me but I'm also wearing my pair a lot. It works great to rotate with my TCB 50's pair and have a change of fit every now and then.

here are some chaotic detail shots of my 66s after 34 days of wear and 2 washes.

as you can see the buttons aren't solid zinc, but zinced iron/metal/don'tknow.... everything else is cool

l3f6bsog.jpg
by5fovae.jpg
q6rllsg9.jpg
dronofkw.jpg
8wpa62l5.jpg
cnorzj6d.jpg

jdh79re9.jpg

some pictures have a overly yellow stain/lighting...

Edited by Blue Nemo

• 1 month later...

i could, bobbo, that is true^^

but to be honest, the denim on the 66 is a really tricky bastard! (as bF warned me)

i washed my pair for the 5th time lately and they still shrank a bit, not all over, but obvious to me.

they started raw as a potato sack, got way better with the first soak & wash into a decent straight cut, neither particular relaxed nor slim and with a perfect hem. with every wash now the thighs slimmed down a bit and the hem moved from 20.5 cm to 19 cm. if they even shrink more they will look like the SDAs 60s cut, urgh!!

• 2 weeks later...

mhh...too bad it is already soaked/washed. But size 34 might be too tight anyways :D

They're a loose fit already plus cinchback = no belt => greater stretch potential. I think you could make these work T.