Denime

well you wanted our feedback ;)

One thing I have to say about the new Denimes: the construction seems to me a lot tougher! I'm bewteen 4-5 months of real wear on my pair and not one single busted or worn-through stitching (my Skulls which I wore for one month straight already have two worn-through stitches on the yoke and back pocket...typical spots)

• 2 weeks later...

I already answered your PM but will also post it here.

From those pictures I would say the jeans are real. Are they already in your possession? If yes, you could also look inside the right back pocket and take a picture of the little tag inside the back pocket. If you don’t own them yet, contact the seller and ask for such a picture.

• 2 weeks later...

You've really been on a roll lately Capsicum, i thought the Kyoto ed. was extinct and than you turn up with a pair.

Those have a lovely shade of blue, pretty similar to my Devi's D66 i think.

I think when Denime was taken over they ceased production of the Kyoto and Tokyo ed. since they started using new denim for all they're models.

LOL yeah Mich. I feel so lucky and happy over the past two months that I found couple pairs of discontinued jeans even fits for size. NYLON, Denime etc,.

This is my first Denime jeans so they are memorable.

Like you said the color is not that dark and so blue. I believe even though the new Denime changed something, the quality is still top notch.

great find mr bielby; I used to own a pair of the Kyoto edition as well; personally I preferred the darker blue of the Tokyo edition but did not have the chance to visit their flagshop there

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sometimes one is always surprised how much shrinkage is really in a pair. Having a stellar fit just after the initial soak is often too short-sighted. I also do this failure still all too often. With such a starting point the life of the jeans is determined in a way that only gentle soaks and hand-washes are the way to go. This concerns my Denime 66XX, my Fullcount 1108XX and my Skull 5010XX 6x6 (which are already party sanforized and soaked…so not more shrinkage is to be expected).

Other, looser jeans still have to go through some machine washes, which means they will look ‘right’ after a year or more (due to my’ rotating, wearing, buying’- behaviour).

Retrospective, a size 33 might have been better for you. But why doing it all right on the first pair? ;)

And totally off-topic: what to do on a Sunday in London? :D