Denime

They look great Opeth :)

I really enjoyed our little contest!

Does anyone know how the 51-xx compares to the regular XX (sort of a '47 cut, I guess?)?

The cut is a bit fuller than the regular XX type, especially in the thigh area.

does anyone know anything about these? http://shop.yumetenpo.jp/goods/d/pants-shop-avenue.com/g/De71020097/index.shtml#

i couldnt find out the model number to learn more about em, like sizing and what not.

i really want some grey jeans and these look pretty good.

Sure i'll wear them more this year Lenn, i also love the way Denime fades, imo one of (if not) THE nicest fading denims around.

I'll consider using a different viewer next time, this was the easiest way of uploading a shitload of pics.

3rd pic is 2 years old XX type washed 20 times all machine and all machine dried using ordinary soap ( half of what you usually use )

i love the marbling effect of denime when they fade

I recently picked up this 557XX jacket on ebay for cheap.

It's real nice, i can tell it has been washed several times including one time by myself, but the denim has plenty indigo left.

Like it's been said before it really doesn't matter that much with good quality Japanese denim how often you wash it, it'll turn out fine no matter what.

sizing on a size L works great for me, even the sleeves, i was a bit worried about it because i'd heard Denime jackets seem to have relatively short sleeves, but that may be only on the older type jackets which look to fit more boxy.

dsc6180websf1.jpg

dsc6179webhw4.jpg

dsc6152webpj0.jpg

dsc6148webpy8.jpg

dsc6160webhz6.jpg

dsc6149webot7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They look real good Dave.

coleslawyum, i really love the fading and colour on your jacket.

those back combs, wow!

I hope mine turns out just as good.

I noticed that the patch on your's seems to be different than on mine, even though they're both 557, mine have the patch you see on the XX type jeans.

the one that shrinks and curls up with washing.

Maybe it's the difference between Japanese and export models, just like the red and blue tab...?