Denime

• 3 months later...

At work this week, we have some people from Toshiba japan here for something. and one of the japanese guys has been wearing a fantastic pair of denime. I want to say they're the boot cut model, but the fading is fucking great. I really want to take a picture but it's a weird situation...

^ Sounds interesting.

You have two options, take a quick snapshot with your phone when he's not looking, or ask him about where he got the jeans, wearing Denime he might be a denim enthusiast and maybe you could start up a conversation about denim.

how do you pronounce denime? den -eem-eh?

Think something like that yeah, i say deh-neehm.

What kind of belt is that?

Atelier LaDurance full grain leather belt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah they look pretty good - I especialy like the new patch on them.

On another note is anyone able to comment on the differences between the regular XX and the XX-2? Reading on the Denime store it sounds as though they are made of a different denim...

Finaly; Mich, what size did you get in your 51s compared to your measured waist size? If you get a second would you mind doing waist thight and hem measurements for me please. Also are they made of the XX denim?

Many thanks.

Finaly; Mich, what size did you get in your 51s compared to your measured waist size? If you get a second would you mind doing waist thight and hem measurements for me please. Also are they made of the XX denim?

Many thanks.

Will measure up when i get home (at the office at the mo)

The denim is different from the normal XX, it's 15 oz and i think exclusive to the 1951XX type.

it has a great vintage like fade to it.

edit: waist 86cm/34" - thigh 31cm/12" - hem 22cm/8.7"

I'm a 33 waist myself.

Mine are tagged 34 so they shrunk and stretched to the exact tag size, if i'd do it again i would get them in a size 33 to reduce the hipflare on them, and the waist would eventually stretch to my body measurements anyway.

But with these i wanted to be sure they weren't going to be to small.

Because they are a contest pair they have my name stamped on the tag, so no chance of reselling them if they didn't fit.

And because the denim was new the shrinkage part was not totally clear, especially since the waist in raw state was bigger then on the regular XX type, but according to Denime they would also shrink a fair deal more than the regular ones.