Where to buy modern boots for small feet?

realmisr

The title says it all...

I've been very much struggling to find a nice pair of modern leather boots (preferably laceup, mid calf) because of my small feet. (US 6.5 mens). All of the ones I find are insanely huge...even a size 1 would fit like a US8..which is BS imo.

Style wise, I'm looking for something in the lines of Julius, Dior Homme, etc. The ones that I have found in my size are nothing but hideous looking ones like sketchers, and some other BS brand.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where I would find a good pair of boots in a small size, I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance. :o

Yea..I've tried the insole solution, but i've found that to be the very last resort. Insoles are fine for the width and height problem, but the length is never solved. When you have that extra space in front of your toes, it just feels awkward, and it's supposed to be really bad for your walking...so I try not to do that. Thanks for your suggestion though! If you recommend anywhere I should order boots from Japan, let me know for sure.

Try rakuten.co.jp. you'll need to use online translator and a shopping proxy. You'll also have to pay proxy fee, shipping and import taxes. And if they do not fit returning the boots will be difficult.

http://search.rakuten.co.jp/search/mall/-/%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-1002191/f.1-p.1-s.3-sf.0-st.A-tg.1000370-v.2?l-id=tg_1000370

You can always try to order custom boots.

A combo of these

http://www.drscholls.ca/english/products/product?d=Dr.+Scholl%27s+Massaging+Gel%C2%AE+with+Dual+Gel+Insoles+-+men%27s

And some heel spacers will work wounders. Almost any cobbler carries them, usually foam stick ons

I wear the exact insoles above in my Guidis, as I am between a 42 and 43. Those insoles are the most comfortable things I have ever used, well worth the cost.

• 5 months later...

You're lucky to have size 39 feet, you can grab great deals on the women's/thinly veild unisex boots on ebay like Desi mentioned. I don't know if 39 men's is the same as a women's 39, but big women's boots are always on ebay. Rick Owens dunks, a lot of stuff in 39 on the women's side.