Fanny packs, waist bags, hip sacks.

CHALLENGE

Can we get pics of people wearing a combo of the threads: fanny packs/shorts/layering shorts over pants? The good the bad and the ugly!

ugly:

8IFq00R.jpg?1

1iEFM1I.jpg

fuct/ssdd  over shoulder sling bag.  worn under jackets.  i don't like extra shit around my waist (i'm getting old, hard on breathing and digestion) 

nice bag actually.  ballistic nylon, opens really wide, made in japan i think.  it being small and the erik brunetti sharpie scribbles over the leopard print makes it tolerable to wear ("SS/DD" "FUCT | SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY").  all zipper placements and direction makes a lot of sense to use just by feel.  over all very proper.  

im wearing a purse. 

That last one looks great, mind telling me where it's from? Reverse image search yielded nothing. 

bklvEr1.png

Thought this Miu Miu one was cool - I like deafmetal's idea of wearing it almost like a cumberbund with a suit or under a jacket. If I was actually going to rock it around my waist I'd definitely do it with a flatter, more inconspicuous pack like this

• 1 month later...

picked up the other day on sale. v basic but really good; pulled sternum strap from old muji backpack and now it's got a support strap.
4934761004341_400.jpg
(comfortably fit a book, notebook, pen, sunglasses, earphones, camera, tiny odds and ends, phone charger, water bottle, and jacket x_x)

Edited by PRICK DOM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

picked up the other day on sale. v basic but really good; pulled sternum strap from old muji backpack and now it's got a support strap.

4934761004341_400.jpg

(comfortably fit a book, notebook, pen, sunglasses, earphones, camera, tiny odds and ends, phone charger, water bottle, and jacket x_x)

I got these like a few years ago, pretty good for the price and quality wise they are so-so. they are retired now though.

Anyone have any suggestions for a waist bag that'd look good with a lot of solid colours? I've been looking at some of the Porter Stealth bags in brown-y-tan but I can't really seem to find something that'd be fitting.

• 3 weeks later...