Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Something a little different for the collection courtesy of @lee porter, FW 661ZXX.
These are slimmer than what I normally wear, but they fit quite nicely. Length is just right to wear these without a cuff.
This is actually my first pair of zippered repro jeans. Feels weird after wearing button fly repros for the last 10 years. 
They'll be nice to wear with sneakers in the summer. I'll try to get some fit pics up soon.
bw97wzy.jpg
rLvMTBs.jpg
asLJikv.jpg
E1bcuUs.jpg
Hkc1gkj.jpg
KvsfDao.jpg
Y8LFnph.jpg
EMLJcCM.jpg
iW50Xru.jpg
ayb6amp.jpg
IkpefJA.jpg
GB75lCM.jpg

23 minutes ago, Broark said:

@Duke Mantee fit seems good, definitely a little more trim in the top block than my other 601's (661Z included).
I'll probably keep these on ice for a bit while I keep focusing on the S601's. How's the shrinkage on this denim?

Same shrinkage as all the rest - they’ll come TTS

These are slim cut - the 661s have plenty room in the top block and taper significantly, these are definitely not that 

7 hours ago, JMS said:

@Duke Mantee Do you think FW will ever make the wrangler jacket repro again? Have they ever produced a Lee jacket repro? 

It’s hard to say - I’d hazard that about 20-30% of designs have been reissued at some point (other that what FW call ‘permanent’, which are reissued on a sporadic basis). So it’s possible, but your guess is as good as mine.

54 minutes ago, LazyS said:

I don't think they've done a riders jacket but they did a 91b. I think it looks better with black denim

googling brings up all @Duke Mantee pics

That was a Bootleggers issue in black canvas … and I’m selling it 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Great fit Carl! I wasn’t keen on the colourway when I first saw it … happy to admit I was wrong 

Thanks, Duke! Glad I went with the bigger option.