Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

@JMS I have the ‘47’s, and I find them to be true to waist size, and they’re capable of stretching too. They’re roomy, so I’d take the smaller of your two sizes. I have a pair of them in 32, and everything else I own is 32 as well (except for my Ooe)

16 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Hi there how would you size the 601xx 1951s 

I don’t own the 51s but I can tell you my 47s are true to size and they are a straight cut. 
I originally bought a 34 but found them too loose for my liking. I went and sized down to a 33. Still nice and roomy but the slightest bit better fit for me personally. I like my jeans to be a bit fitted so I’m glad I sized down. 

22 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Thanks for your help most appreciated I’m a 36 in resolute 712 I really like the look at these I’m going to order the same size cheers 

Wherever you go for the 51s, ask the stockist to confirm the waist measurements. Quite a few of them (Mirror Ball for example) can be lazy with their size charts and simply convert the tag size to centimetres and list as actual waist measurements.

Seiichiro likes to experiment with and customise FW products so I asked him if he’d do a(nother) special for me. This turtleneck has been issued a few types in different designs:7206C3B1-CC4C-451A-A07F-BFFDCD93536E.thumb.jpeg.7fc81734b258995ae7754f5d975ed10b.jpeg

I’ve never liked the designs - mostly because of the print on the collar/neck they keep employing - and I think the plain versions lack ‘something’ 

This year there were no plain versions planned, but a bit a pleading resulted in ..

.F3E87DD0-54D9-4CA9-B0CC-3EEFA3E97154.thumb.jpeg.c872ef0c1ed43ed7b3b5ff48283839e4.jpeg

... and so I came up with this design:

1A81852F-C996-4FEF-A02D-FCFE1EEDC717.thumb.jpeg.637811c2890f4d91cad38bf604ed445a.jpeg

7DE057D9-8653-40A1-996C-631FF28A3DC1.jpeg

Just waiting on the maestro painting it for me ...

Edited by Duke Mantee

On 10/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, Jeef1 said:

Anyone know who is shipping Freewheelers to US right now? I’m trying to order the lot 601xx 1947 in size 34. McFly said no because they will only use EMS... Mirror Ball is out of stock in that size. Waiting to hear back from Genco. Those are the only shops I’ve ever ordered Freewheelers from. 

Wolfpack

I guess, something like that.
That's why actually the Flathead shirts (the old Kobayashi fit) fit me very well.
Therefore I'm also not really sure, that a 44 would be much better. I might have too long sleeves and be too wide in the waist area.
I'll just wear it more open. It's fine. And if I need to I can close, can just not wear something thick like a sweatshirt or flannel underneath, tshirt or lighter shirt is best.