Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Just a few fit pics of the hooded sweat after a wash and dry.
I'm wearing a t-shirt underneath it, feels a little big but I'd prefer that over too small.
OQDWOzc.jpg
UwWbBEy.jpg
And I know these Lumberjack trousers might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like them a lot.
tbPg2WC.jpg

23 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Oh no, here we go again … :laugh2:

I’m a 42

aha interesting... if you have a min Duke old bean, do you have the post wash measurements for your 42?

Edited by MJF9

36 : 身幅54cm、着丈69cm、肩幅52cm、袖丈63cm
38 : 身幅58cm、着丈70cm、肩幅54cm、袖丈63cm
40 : 身幅61cm、着丈71cm、肩幅57cm、袖丈63cm
42 : 身幅65cm、着丈76cm、肩幅60cm、袖丈63cm
44 : 身幅68cm、着丈77cm、肩幅64cm、袖丈64cm
46 : 身幅76cm、着丈80cm、肩幅71cm、袖丈67cm

Just now, MJF9 said:

^^ Yes yes read that... was after the actual measurements... thanks... I asked as sites often vary in their measurement abilities!!

Tbh - those 42 and 40 measurements were pretty much what I measured … so I thought I could be lazy and facetious - sorry

All good mate... it's been a long day travelling (actually predominantly waiting or waiting in queues to travel hmmm) which has had the impact of a partial lobotomy, I'd guess

The sleeve length on the 40 above is greater than the sleeve length on a pre-wash 42 (that I've seen measured) by 4cm though ;)

24 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

All good mate... it's been a long day travelling (actually predominantly waiting or waiting in queues to travel hmmm) which has had the impact of a partial lobotomy, I'd guess

The sleeve length on the 40 above is greater than the sleeve length on a pre-wash 42 (that I've seen measured) by 4cm though ;)

Ah - and a second apology - I was really only thinking p2p and shoulder … I never bothered measuring my sleeves (just made the assumption since everything else seemed to be following in line)

1 hour ago, julian-wolf said:

To share what? The name of a pdf file on his computer?

To share the preview of the Collection since it’s not supposed to be public 

8 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

I sincerely hope you had express permission to share that

:unsure2:My retailer sent me those pdf pretty much every season for pre order and had never mention they are prohibited to share ,thought it was just regular public catalog or some sort.my bad.

4 hours ago, l13902733261 said:

:unsure2:My retailer sent me those pdf pretty much every season for pre order and had never mention they are prohibited to share ,thought it was just regular public catalog or some sort.my bad.

Easy done mate - someone else said, the retailer probably should’ve told you it was for private consumption at the moment. I know one shop that lost their deal for being slack … but TBH I think FW should just launch it up on their website as other brands do.

So then... and I may be skating on thin ice here... for the heavyweight hoodie (the one above Broak's wearing), specifically in size 42 :)... what does the pit-to-pit stretch out to after wear?  Intelligence warmly appreciated!!

I'm contemplating one and the guy has a 42 but I need more data...  

Because it’s so roomy I don’t really notice any stretch after wear - would that be a factor for you mate? With all my FW sweats after I’ve shrunk them to the size expected they all tighten up a little after a wash and then loosen a bit with body heat and movement, but I don’t really see much difference dimensionally, more just the hand of the fabric changing - I’d think this heavyweight sweat to act similarly 

Edited by Duke Mantee

Yeah I think chest would be the constraining factor on the size 42 in this hoody

I know it's hard to accurately evaluate fit purely from the measurements

However I have a Butcher Products sweatshirt with a drop shoulder to compare + I know the drop from the shoulder to the pit seam on the FW

Hence if I can get a washed pit-to-pit size on the 42... then I'll be able to say yay or nay mate

The only issue with sweat shrink is the sleeve & body length. The width will adapt to your body. If the sleeves or body get too short in a wash, there's not much to do. My "4 Banger" sweat is a little short in the sleeves now. The body's still good.