Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

I have the Ironalls jacket, PowerWear striped t-shirt and henley in size 44 - all comfortable fits.  I've got an Ironalls chambray (#2123001) coming in 17.  Based on your sizing above Duke, 17 should work but 17.5 may have been better.  Anyhow it's too late now - the boat with the parcel set sail a month ago now, so will get here... eventually!  

On 5/31/2022 at 12:58 PM, MJF9 said:

I have the Ironalls jacket, PowerWear striped t-shirt and henley in size 44 - all comfortable fits.  I've got an Ironalls chambray (#2123001) coming in 17.  Based on your sizing above Duke, 17 should work but 17.5 may have been better.  Anyhow it's too late now - the boat with the parcel set sail a month ago now, so will get here... eventually!  

I prefer my PowerWear to fit a bit looser to hide the flabby bits … that’s why I’m a 40 in jackets and 42 in tees. That Ironall shirt has a more relaxed fit and I’d think you might be ok with the 17

On 5/29/2022 at 2:25 PM, shredwin_206 said:

kgbtLmP.jpg
the 1943 on right are my work jeans. 
should I start the s601xx or the first run 1947 next? 

@shredwin_206 so you've faded the pair on the left already in 10 days?  Wouldn't put it past you. :P

Nice… is it worn in? Post some pics if you get chance.

I may be running into being told to read the thread but I’ll risk it and ask anyway - is there a pictorial comparison of the various jeans and jackets denim anywhere? 

1 hour ago, MJF9 said:

Nice… is it worn in? Post some pics if you get chance.

Considering that I had bought it nine years ago, not so much.
It's also a bit on the tight side now. I'll see, if I can get a picture in the next days.

Not really. There's Duke's overview of the different cuts of the jeans and there is a blog post in Chinese comparing two type 1s and a type 2.

6 hours ago, UkeNo said:

Does anyone have the Jungle fatigues? 

https://speedwaysendai.com/collections/pants-shorts/products/2222006

just wondering what the inseam is like after a couple of washes? Trying to determine if they’ll end up too short? 

Just check with Seiichiro. I don’t think they’ll shrink in the wash but the inseam is only about 28 inches to begin - that’s even on the short side for my stumpy legs (I could wear them, but only with boots and the hem cinched)

Edited by Duke Mantee

15 hours ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Looks overdyed expect for the selvedge-ID *-* 

It’s not over dyed but I am mightily impressed at how denim-like the fabric (and dyeing) is. Previous black denim I’ve owned always seemed a bit flat; hard to describe but I never thought much of it, or appreciated it.

Edited by Duke Mantee

5 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Just check with Seiichiro. I don’t think they’ll shrink in the wash but the inseam is only about 28 inches to begin - that’s even on the short side for my stumpy legs (I could wear them, but only with boots and the hem cinched)

Thanks Duke. 
im probably going to Cinch them in and wear them like a uncouth yob with trainers anyway so the shorter inseam might work. 
will make enquiries.