Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Ah. I don't know why I thought those had different denim. Do you know anything about the denim or the fit on the jacket or jeans? Looks like black denim almost? 

Edited by JMS

8 hours ago, buler said:

They missed a spot on the upper right...

Hopefully I didn't get a 'factory 2nd'.

Just got my package. Loving the higher rise on the 43s and the 45s, super comfortable cuts. I will post some photos once they settle a bit. Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. 

Edited by JMS

My favorite pants I've seen from you @Broark! Beautiful shade of indigo coming through with some nice vertical falling. Very nice. And yes, lovely belt from Duke. 

Edited by Jared_Lee

Thanks for the kind words, I think the key here is consistency. I’m the first to admit that I usually get distracted by another pair around the 6 month mark. :blush:  Not the case with these at all.
The most impressive thing I’ve noticed with them is that none of the threads are showing any sign of breaking. Usually by now I see a few coming loose. 

1 hour ago, JMS said:

Wow, wild to see some still floating around then. Well, in any capacity, I would love to get my hands on some FW woolen stuff. 

You’ll always see the odd item from yesteryear floating about somewhere - sadly though it’ll most likely be a small size, but I’ve got lucky once or twice when I went back for something I might have passed up when it was issued originally 

@CSL looks great! enough pockets for every piano note

I've had my eye on the Jefferson coat because of all the pockets, dunno if I could pull it off though. My type 1's single pocket is normally empty anyway . I usually go for a solid color underneath but got inspo for this. Does It work or do I need to match the patterns closer?

BoWnxso.pngNR04F16.jpg

jeans are the 51

here are the s601 with @Duke Mantee belt

9CL29u7.jpge8K64yj.jpgUOZcS2i.jpg70qgGCT.jpg

@JMS@Broark your pairs make me want to wash mine more @MikeNyours makes me want to keep them babying them so they stay darker longer\

Edited by LazyS

2 hours ago, LazyS said:

@Broark How do you like the 661? are you wearing the 43 still? I still cant pick a favorite between the 51 and s601

Haven't worn the 661 much yet, likely will now that it's warming up a little. It's a very slim cut from the knee down compared to all the other FW I've worn.
Also haven't worn the '43 much either, been stuck on the S601s. :blush:

On 3/17/2022 at 6:33 AM, LazyS said:

@CSL looks great! enough pockets for every piano note

I've had my eye on the Jefferson coat because of all the pockets, dunno if I could pull it off though. My type 1's single pocket is normally empty anyway . I usually go for a solid color underneath but got inspo for this. Does It work or do I need to match the patterns closer?

BoWnxso.pngNR04F16.jpg

I think it's a close enough match for what you're going for LazyS. Looks cool to my eye. 

Are FW remaking that Jefferson? I thought it was long deleted.

Thanks re the Sasquatch!