Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Paging @Duke Mantee how’s the FW tees? Are they vintage cut? Boxy with short sleeves similar to Mister Freedom or Runabout Goods? 
I like the dinosaur one that was teased on IG somewhere 

I've got the blue/white Big Bend tee coming my way soon.
Like Duke mentioned there's a lot of variety in terms of fit and fabric.
I have 4 tees (3 blanks and one graphic). Two are the same lot just different colors and they fit the same. The other two are different.
The armholes are't cut as high as the MF skivvy on any of the ones I have.

6 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

I can’t narrow that down I’m afraid - their tees are in a big variety of fabrics and shapes.

If the dinosaur tee is this below, then it’s a lightweight cotton but not cut like the MF skivvy if that’s what your referring? 

3D3370E1-F4C7-4B8F-B1E4-EDDCE87A6DE1.jpeg

Couldn't resist this t-shirt.  Drove across the country in 1981, including a trip to Big Bend National Park, then across the Rio Grande, and on horseback into Boquillas for tacos.  Wallet flew out of my pocket on the way back and a local chased me down on horseback to return it.  His horse was faster, thankfully.

9 minutes ago, shredwin_206 said:

@Broark would you be willing to post a fit shot of the FW vs MF tee? 

Sure once I get a chance, I only have two skivvys and they fit drastically different.
I have a white one in large that I use more as an undershirt and a grey XL that fits like a tent. <_<

How easily can the white patch / tag be removed from the bottom of the placket on the Power Wear henley-neck tees? Always been really interested in these, but put off by how loud that is

Does the woven placket continue to the bottom of where the patch is, or is it left unfinished?

50 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

How easily can the white patch / tag be removed from the bottom of the placket on the Power Wear henley-neck tees? Always been really interested in these, but put off by how loud that is

Does the woven placket continue to the bottom of where the patch is, or is it left unfinished?

The label is sewn across the placket - looks fairly easy to remove

CEC1F0E1-764C-4BEC-89A6-6747D379E8C0.jpeg

Thanks for the close-up, Duke. Looks like the stitching goes through all the layers of the knit as well? Doesn't seem to be anything structurally important, though…

What are the buttons made of?

Does anyone here have the 1833010? If so, can you confirm that it runs a bit small?
Measurements look on the smaller side for the 17.5, I found a rare size 18 that I'm thinking about scooping up at a good price.
235353b1_940x.jpg?v=1586589964

Can’t remember if I ever posted this but I was messing around with LUTs in my photo software and I quite liked this colour effect 

It’s the utility jacket, driver shirt and garage worker overalls with custom RDT 

D72BFE24-B8A3-4B1D-8866-6365E9056B24.jpeg

Edited by Duke Mantee

I’d love the UDT/Seal Deck worker jacket in black but without the stencil on the back…..   
love the patch on the front though 

Edited by shredwin_206