Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

20 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

Wub? Is this that new fangled internet lingo Duke??

Nice jeans... new into Arbroath?

Childish love - definitely as old as zoomers :sleep:

No they’re Desolation Row specials - that beautiful lighting arc on the fabulous 1922s ... early style at that since there’s no belt loops

Edited by Duke Mantee

4 hours ago, JDelage said:

Pricy though... ¥ 46,200...

15 minutes ago, shredwin_206 said:

FW is quickly getting out of my budget. 
glad I have a pair of 43&47 to work on for a while 

Too much IMO - even more expensive than CSF ... I mean they’re better made and all that, but still ...

:ph34r2:

On 2/7/2021 at 6:25 AM, Broark said:

The more I look at the Timber Beast the more I want it...but all the shops that have it currently won't ship to the US since EMS is still down.
Already checked with Seiichiro and no dice so maybe it's a sign. I', curious how warm it is.
00049024.JPG

A bit late chiming in on this subject but I notice the body style is the same as this vest, which I happen to be a big fan of. It was made of a waxed duck. I wonder why they didn't do that with the jacket.

IMG_3499.jpg

Received a big package from Hoosier yesterday. Among other things, got myself the Bake Head in denim. First FW pants for which I had to size down to 32... I’m very happy so far. The cut it super comfy.

CE68ECED-1811-4C49-9A05-DB06F1AFE51F.jpeg

E4710AC5-8EFA-4CD7-B6E6-0C9BB0F1355A.jpeg

B6A8B38C-B67F-47AB-A47A-91EF471BA1FF.jpeg

Edited by JDelage

Yes, they're lock stitched, for a change. One of the other items is the indigo chambray CPO, one size down from the one I already have, and then there's a few other things... Seiichiro-san was able to find me stuff from previous years. Hoosier is really a superb resource.

14 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Yes, they're lock stitched, for a change. One of the other items is the indigo chambray CPO, one size down from the one I already have, and then there's a few other things... Seiichiro-san was able to find me stuff from previous years. Hoosier is really a superb resource.

Brilliant - look forward to seeing the stuff

Did you get rid of the Size 17 CPO?

Edited by Duke Mantee