Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

38 minutes ago, shredwin_206 said:

Are the bootleggers 213 and FW 1951 2nd gen different denim than the rest or have they just been washed and worn more than the others? 
those two are my fav. Beautiful shade of indigo to them. 

The 213 is well worn, although I tend not to wear denim jackets all that much, but the 51 is quite a different colour - same with the jeans. FW use the same denim (albeit it’s an iterative process for them) but the dyeing is the thing that varies most.

(Plus I was getting some weird colour cast so I’ve had to manually rectify that and it seems to have exaggerated the difference)

Edited by Duke Mantee

24 minutes ago, the shivman said:

Duke, do you know how many color combos the Pacific Crest Highway leather jacket was released in?

Not sure Nate - probably a good half dozen, possibly more ...

I know there’s mine; a brown body x black sleeve; a green with black pocket trim and khaki knit; an ivory with black trim; the inverse of the previous - black with ivory trim and I’m sure there’s more.

It’s early in my FW life and I’m not in possession of the bootleggers spec sheets

5 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

But I did promise to replace your 47s - my responsibility as the sender - so all you’ll lose is the arcs

You’re Incredible Duke! I appreciate all the leg work you’ve done trying to locate them. if you ever find yourself in Seattle first couple rounds are on me

So, I'm puzzled by the new Faulkner 3-piece suit. It looks great, and it looks like no shortcut was taken, as usual for FW. However, the fabric is translated as "mix tweed". Is it not pure wool? I'm confused...

http://freewheelers.co.jp/blog/archives/25011

Edited by JDelage

Just now, Duke Mantee said:

He’ll probably let you know when you buy all those FW shirts ... :wink:

Well played. :D I haven't forgotten, just not really prioritizing shirts right this second.
I'm working from home and not really going anywhere so...I do still want to order a few. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Broark said:

Well played. :D I haven't forgotten, just not really prioritizing shirts right this second.
I'm working from home and not really going anywhere so...I do still want to order a few. :ph34r:

I’m only joking - he’s a good guy, and you’ll get well treated whatever you decide on and whenever you want it. It’s been a shitty old year as it’s turned out

12 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

I’m only joking - he’s a good guy, and you’ll get well treated whatever you decide on and whenever you want it. It’s been a shitty old year as it’s turned out

Shitty year no doubt, once we get EMS back on track I'll be reaching out for a few things.
Just seems silly to buy several shirts right now, all I wear right now is t-shirts since I don't really have to be presentable...

1 hour ago, Broark said:

Shitty year no doubt, once we get EMS back on track I'll be reaching out for a few things.
Just seems silly to buy several shirts right now, all I wear right now is t-shirts since I don't really have to be presentable...

Common sense :happy:

48 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Which model are they btw?

47s