Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

3 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

They are ¥27,000 before consumption tax - so that is the price you would pay. I can’t comment on exchange rates, bank fees and anything else of that ilk.

seriously much appreciated, thank you. 

Placed an order with Desolation Row for some 47s and it was promptly canceled. I'm assuming for coronavirus/shipping issues. 

Is anyone aware of FW retailers that are shipping at this time? Pretty bummed as I can't find another store stocking raw 47s easily. 

Been quiet around here, so how about some more ‘vertical flat lay’ to cheer you up bore the tits off you :ph34r2: ... after this batch I promise no more (very few) dummy shots - I’ll be moving onto genuine flat lay with the trousers and accessories :laugh2:

—-

Freewheelers ‘U.S. Navy Deck Crew Style’ Thermal Long Sleeve Shirt, Vintage Medium Weight Waffle Knit - Cotton, Fade Navy x Jet Navy #1835007

1835007 thermal.jpg

Edited by Duke Mantee

This is a bitch to photograph - the weave and the colour plays havoc with the camera, regardless of the adjustments made. It was also the weirdest shrink profile ever - hugely oversized when it arrived it was promptly washed to no effect, washed again at 60°C with nearly no effect then out of frustration put in a long hot (90°) wash ... nominal shrinkage. It got left in the closet for a few months and almost forgotten - then in some random conversation it came up and it was suggested I wash it cold. I did - it shrank a full size ...

Freewheelers “The Driver”, Cotton Chambray, Indigo #1023026

1023026 driver.jpg

Edited by Duke Mantee

12 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

This is a bitch to photograph - the weave and the colour plays havoc with the camera, regardless of the adjustments made. It was also the weirdest shrink profile ever - hugely oversized when it arrived it was promptly washed to no effect, washed again at 60°C with nearly no effect then out of frustration put in a long hot (90°) wash ... nominal shrinkage. It got left in the closet for a few months and almost forgotten - then in some random conversation it came up and it was suggested I wash it cold. I did - it shrank a full size ...

Freewheelers “The Driver”, Cotton Chambray, Indigo #1023026

Weird.
I never heard of that.
I know many cases where clothes shrank a lot after accidentally gotten washed too hot.
What could be the reason for that?

1 hour ago, indigoeagle said:

Weird.
I never heard of that.
I know many cases where clothes shrank a lot after accidentally gotten washed too hot.
What could be the reason for that?

I have no idea - but since then I’ve had plenty of discussion with Japanese friends who seem to think this isn’t unusual.

2 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Freewheelers Sag Harbor, Vintage Cotton Back Twill, Maple Sugar #1023002

1023002 sag Harbor.jpg

Think this may be the nicest workshirt I've seen you post , the colour and those lovely caramel coloured bottons are perfect .... looks like the fabric breaks in really nicely aswell 

13 minutes ago, Flash said:

Think this may be the nicest workshirt I've seen you post , the colour and those lovely caramel coloured bottons are perfect .... looks like the fabric breaks in really nicely aswell 

Thanks mate, it’s a great shirt - and after 10 years I’d be expecting the fabric to break a bit ... :happy:

Are the bootleggers 213 and FW 1951 2nd gen different denim than the rest or have they just been washed and worn more than the others? 
those two are my fav. Beautiful shade of indigo to them.