Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

Here's the green version of the vest I posted a while back. It's size 44 as opposed to the 42 I have in the brown version so works better over a jacket.

628772139_IMG_0731(1).thumb.jpg.3a50eb7af2c0976022321a67d2ecfaa2.jpg756847779_IMG_4409(1).thumb.jpg.4c2dd24c829bc985d9037d43d0196013.jpg401684907_IMG_4080(2).thumb.jpg.443298c629d54cadf310f3113e306208.jpg 

Edited by CSL

So I went through all 69 pages of the Freewheelers blog (lots of free time, being stuck at home and all) and it's impressive how much FW has covered.
Wish they'd post some photos of the upcoming collections like they used to, maybe they will soon. 
Or maybe I can get on the super secret list that some of y'all are on for the previews. :ph34r::D

Duke did you hear back from Seiichiro on an in-stock 17.5 list? I have not reached out personally yet.

1 hour ago, Broark said:

So I went through all 69 pages of the Freewheelers blog (lots of free time, being stuck at home and all) and it's impressive how much FW has covered.
Wish they'd post some photos of the upcoming collections like they used to, maybe they will soon. 
Or maybe I can get on the super secret list that some of y'all are on for the previews. :ph34r::D

Duke did you hear back from Seiichiro on an in-stock 17.5 list? I have not reached out personally yet.

He’ll no doubt be photographing every 17.5 he has despite being asked not to ... I just asked him for a list as I'm creating a simple inventory database for him (but that’s nothing to do with your request)

Plus he’s fairly busy anyway being a one man band

@JDelage very nice - who’s your retailer?

1 minute ago, Duke Mantee said:

He’ll no doubt be photographing every 17.5 he has despite being asked not to ... I just asked him for a list as I'm creating a simple inventory database for him (but that’s nothing to do with your request)

Plus he’s fairly busy anyway being a one man band

What a guy, all I needed was a list. :D

45 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

very nice - who’s your retailer?

Seiichiro-san @ Hoosier, whom I contacted based on your advice, was kind enough to try DHL for me. I also got a pair of 601XX 1947, but they're still wet right now...

16 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Seiichiro-san @ Hoosier, whom I contacted based on your advice, was kind enough to try DHL for me. I also got a pair of 601XX 1947, but they're still wet right now...

Ah - details seemed familiar. I’m delighted he’s doing his bit for you :smile:

Anyone have experience with the Trudell? Found one on Yahoo in my size, looks like a nice summer shirt. Also found the Ruth but not sure I can get with the zipper pocket.

5 hours ago, Broark said:

Anyone have experience with the Trudell? Found one on Yahoo in my size, looks like a nice summer shirt. Also found the Ruth but not sure I can get with the zipper pocket.

I’ve got the white cotton/linen chambray Trudell - I’m a 17 in all FW shirts but this is definitely one of the slimmer cuts ... and I’ve cream Ruth - same applies by way of sizing

Edited by Duke Mantee

5 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

I’ve got the white cotton/linen chambray Trudell - I’m a 17 in all FW shirts but this is definitely one of the slimmer cuts ... and I’ve cream Ruth - same applies by way of sizing

Might skip the Trudell in that case, measurements do look a little slim. Bummer because it's a good price and BNWT.

4 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

@Broark This is what Seiichiro has in 17.5 (bearing in mind that size is quite rare in comparison with the ‘regular’ sizes)

Well damn, thank you for organizing this and please tell Seiichiro thank you very much for taking the time to find these and sending photos.
I need to pick out three from that list and it's tough...Ironalls, 1223007 engineer shirt, traffic grey Bakehead, olive Slingshot (which I can't find anything about online..), Delta Blue's natural check...I don't know where to start!

Edited by Broark

12 minutes ago, Broark said:

Might skip the Trudell in that case, measurements do look a little slim. Bummer because it's a good price and BNWT.

Well damn, thank you for organizing this and please tell Seiichiro thank you very much for taking the time to find these and sending photos.
I need to pick out three from that list and it's tough...Ironalls, 1223007 engineer shirt, traffic grey Bakehead, olive Engineer shirt, Delta Blue's natural check...I don't know where to start!

I’ll pass on your thanks

You know my thoughts on the Ironalls and the high stance collar - I kinda wrestle it into place (although @Snake wears it nicely) but it is a really nice design and it’s wabash. Personally, given your climate, I’d be thinking about that coral loco engineer and the gray Bakehead - both really nice airy fabrics. Both the check Neal’s have a really nice feel about them too and will fade well

Edited by Duke Mantee