Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

@Duke Manteereally great to see all your shirts in their full glory; very interested in the jacket department as well ;)

the coral stripe shirt is one of my all time favorite patterns!

also noticed in the CSF thread you are somewhat growing tired with FW? is this just on the denim or overall collection?

@SLAB Thanks buddy - jackets will follow once I get through the shirts :smile:

I think I have too much - I know I call it a collection, and it is, but there’s less and less I can justify as new and original. Like all brands, FW re-use fabrics, designs and parts of designs and so it becomes more difficult to justify to myself why I’d want to buy something I probably already have in some form or another.

There are exceptions to that approach but all I referred to was a being a little bored - I’m sure it’ll pass

Edited by Duke Mantee

the Fearless is indeed suited for summer. Very light weight, perhaps a bit too much for me. I have the grey/navy one; although I fail to see the navy in there:laugh:

One that I regret not buying was the red chambray Neal shirt. Hope they reintroduce that at some point.

Edited by CSL

4 hours ago, CSL said:

One that I regret not buying was the red chambray Neal shirt. Hope they reintroduce that at some point.

And the green one... I'd love the green chambray in the skid row cut..

1 hour ago, JDelage said:

What is the difference between the "Neal" and the "Bakehead" shirts?

Everything - is the easy answer

The patterns are slightly different, the Bakehead was derived from the Neal as a nod towards the growing western market who were seen to prefer a more ‘fitted’ work shirt (one of my pet peeves I mentioned elsewhere)

The ‘moriarty’ (below) is another variation

Edited by Duke Mantee