Freewheelers, Bootleggers Reunion, Bubo, etc.

rnrswitch

@ecsong187 - very nice but sorry to hear about your job situation, good luck for the brave new world post-Covid-19.

@Duke Mantee - what’s your favourite FW jeans cut. If I were in the market for a pair (I’m not), from the photos and measurements I’ve seen, I think I’d be leaning toward the 1951.

I just took delivery on a Freewheelers Neal Cassady Rail Road Shirt in White Pepper Chambray, Size XL (17.5), non-wash. It is too big for me and will remain so even after a wash. Anyone here interested? I have the option of returning it, but figured I check if anyone here was looking to cop before doing so.

3 hours ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

I just took delivery on a Freewheelers Neal Cassady Rail Road Shirt in White Pepper Chambray, Size XL (17.5), non-wash. It is too big for me and will remain so even after a wash. Anyone here interested? I have the option of returning it, but figured I check if anyone here was looking to cop before doing so.

Cam

i het measurements?

3 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

@ecsong187 they look really good bro’  - shit about the job though, I’m now in the same position because little Ellie is considered high risk and so we were informed today to quarantine for 12 weeks 

wait what??? Whos little elie and why 12 week buddy?

2 hours ago, edmond said:

Cam

i het measurements?

Hi Ed. Here are the raw measurements. I was told that the shirt will shrink 2cm-2.5cm in the chest and 4cm-5cm in length with a cold wash.

Chest: 24.625" (62.5cm)

Shoulder: 20" (50.8cm)

Sleeve length: 26.5" (67.3cm)

Back length (from base of collar stand): 31.25" (79.4cm)