White's Horse Hide/Shell Cordovan group order

fre-co

While I'm becoming more and more a believer in Viberg, I agree that we shouldn't confuse this relatively ambitious project with a manufacturer and models of boots that very few forum members are familiar with. White's are good because they are relatively ubiquitous on this board, and there are a fair amount of ways people can go about sorting out their sizing if they don't already own the boots.

you won't hear me say anything bad about the quality and workmanship of Viberg but the initial plan was to get Whites so lets stick to that plan until we receive confirmation that they won't do HH. We can explore other options then (Viberg).

There is always Julian, from julian boots. He is the dude that made the RRL bowery boot and the MF road champs. Shit is awesome, I don't know if he will give a break for a group buy.

Julian made MF road champs? Julian boots looks amazing from the pictures I've seen but his boots are expensive. Maybe out of price range for a lot of people. You have handle them in person right? What do you think of Julian boots? If MF and Rising Sun have collabs with him, his boots must be next level.

Julian made MF road champs? Julian boots looks amazing from the pictures I've seen but his boots are expensive. Maybe out of price range for a lot of people. You have handle them in person right? What do you think of Julian boots? If MF and Rising Sun have collabs with him, his boots must be next level.

Crazy beautiful. I have seen both the RoadChamps and the pair that were debuted at the Rising Sun party. They are beyond anything I have seen. They have a very vintage/handmade feel to them, yet they look and feel as robust and sturdy as anything that comes out of a typical boot factory process, like White's or Alden. I think he does Cat's Paws as well. I don't know about the horsehide option though.

i have a pair of julians with horseshoe heel theyre great but againn the last from what ive seen hes used are too boxy and bix except for the road champs! well can someone get a hold of him? i think 450 to 550 is his price range

i have a pair of julians with horseshoe heel theyre great but againn the last from what ive seen hes used are too boxy and bix except for the road champs! well can someone get a hold of him? i think 450 to 550 is his price range

yea, defintely agree! there is way too much room in the toebox... Want something more elegant...

my max 550... HH in burgunudy? is that even possible?

Demonito - Did you get the benchmade version? From what I gather, Julian measures your feet and makes a custom last to ensure good fit. I thought his price point is much higher than 550. Mind posting some pics? Hopefully, Julian will be at Inspirations again next year. I want to see his boots in person.

From what I gather, the Julians are about $800. Still a little too rich for my blood, but I was thinking if we did a group order we could get a deal.

Too boxy? that's a shame. I sent an email to him a few hours ago asking about measurements, price and if he makes a last. If he responds, I'll ask him about a group order. And, I agree, at this price point a more shaped toe will be desireable.

Too boxy? that's a shame. I sent an email to him a few hours ago asking about measurements, price and if he makes a last. If he responds, I'll ask him about a group order. And, I agree, at this price point a more shaped toe will be desireable.

Good luck getting a response. He is not too computer savy. It'll most likely take somebody heading down to his shop to get a response. He is a face to face type of dude.

I believe the range of boots SelfEdge once planned on releasing were made by Julian too? Kiya spoke of a price tag of at least 650$. Im still interested, whether it be Viberg or Julian boots but my budget is limited. If the group buy does not materialize or if the price tag is too steep for my wallet , ill be going for a pair of Whites in chrome excel.

I believe the range of boots SelfEdge once planned on releasing were made by Julian too? Kiya spoke of a price tag of at least 650$. Im still interested, whether it be Viberg or Julian boots but my budget is limited. If the group buy does not materialize or if the price tag is too steep for my wallet , ill be going for a pair of Whites in chrome excel.

Ditto on that.

i just tried on a couple SDs @Fowler's NYC today. LUVed the Americana captoes.

Ed, if you can make the HH happen [under 600] I AM IN!!! just imo, the block heels look good on single leather, but look damn massive on Vibram 700. i'd go conventional angled heels for the Vibrams.

Good luck getting a response. He is not too computer savy. It'll most likely take somebody heading down to his shop to get a response. He is a face to face type of dude.

Well, mrswitch, you were right, he didn't bother responding; I'll try again. You don't happen to have a phone number for him, do you?