White's Horse Hide/Shell Cordovan group order

fre-co

You might be able to source some Cat's Paw at your local repair shop for cheaper.

Then you can send them to Viberg.

EDIT: Always get heels a size or 2 bigger than your actual shoe size. For example I wear a size 8.5 but use 10/11 or 12/13 heels, depending on the design of the shoe. So always go bigger since it needs to sanded down when they are finishing the soles.

Viberg craftsmanship level is top.

For me it's all depends on price, if they will do it for $650 it will be a good deal, because they custom boots are starting from $500 (or close)

Here is a pic of Viberg SD from superdenim:

484f.jpg

somewhat OT - but what is the name of this viberg model? I can't find anything remotely like it on their website...

so basically, these are the same last as the black cordovan pair on their blog right?

1017.jpg

so eddie, any price estimate on a pair of those serviceboots from the blog but in the same leather as Kiya's boots and with cats paws half soles (with 8 stitch)?

Which toebox on the viberg engineer boot would be the most similar to the wesco motorcycle patrol toe?

I don't think they have a toebox that is identical to the MP toe, but it seems like the toe on the newest version of the service boot is the lowest and slimmest profile. That's probably the closest to it.

Calf? No 8 stitch price in a day or 2

Mocha Brown Horween cowhide ;) (according to Kiya's post)

different to judge maybe but...

15p4v29.jpg

are these captoes according to you guys or are those just creases?

guess the new service boots is the closest to this pair as far as viberg goes right?

From a very reliable source that julian is a faux bootmaker he used to talk to viberg and asks them if they can subcontract the shoes, but it didnt come thru cause julian is not doind it like a Good businessman so to cut the story short hes not a bootmaker like who really says he is and he said he was schooled in england and the bootmaker from viberg

Checked him out but no , no julian was ever schooled there. Anyways now his boots are made by some mexican in a small sweat shop

they look thinner then vibergs usual toe though, maybe closer to the viber sd...

anyhow, doesn't really matter, but in your opinion are those captoes?

dunno from that pic, they almost look like creases, there doesn't seem to be a different layer of leather on the toe, might just be the pic or my eyes though... :o