White's Horse Hide/Shell Cordovan group order

fre-co

moth to a flame, sounds very familiar :D

damn, I'm gonna start saving for some Julian boots I think...

15p4v29.jpg

these look so good...

come to think of it, that viberg service boot would probably also tickle my fancy in brown leather.

didnt everyone say if they were viberg count me out? but i agree, they look fantastic

Interested in something like the cordovan service boots, but with their standard brown "mocha" leather and a Vibram half sole. I'm hoping that can be done for <$500.

In the unlikely event that a brown cordovan is available, I would also be interested.

actually I contacted Viberg a couple of weeks ago for a custom boot with those exact same specs (service last, mocha leather and half solesI asked for vintage half soles though). They quoted me 682$ for it . It will be interesting to see how much discount we will get on this group buy.

If its under 500$ im in; more expensive then I'll go for Whites instead.

in fact, why am i even in this thread, I just bought a new pair of boots:o

in fact, why am i even in this thread, I just bought a new pair of boots:o

Because the thread title is false advertisement. White's horse hide/shell cordovan group buy.

After long and careful consideration and flip-flopping in every possible direction:

Cordovan service boots with the excat same specifications as in Lightning Mag No.93, preferably brown (pretty much any shade), but black will do nicely.

I thought i'd post my custom Vibergs in here for some inspiration maybe?

They're my favorite boot brand by far and Brett is a pleasure to work with in every way.

Custom made in Mocha Brown Horween cowhide.

web.jpg

web-2.jpg

web-1.jpg