Leggings / Long Underwear

Servo2000

I've had a pair of the AA baby rib long underwear for a while that I've used to wear under things in the winter (occasionally in the fall with some cropped pants that I have) for a while but they lose their shape pretty quickly (on top of that I lost them). Anyone else got any suggestions so I don't have to buy another pair of the same old mediocre AA stuff?

i think you should try some of the nike running tights for men maybe?

totally different feel and appearance to like your traditional long john or whatever, but ya.. could be dope when you layer it outside of the typical runningshorts/leggin combo.. like with cropped wool pants??

for more easier to wear option, i guess maybe these acne long johns?

2fn094532alongjohnfines.jpg

dunno if you would wear that color tho, but i personally think the color is super dope.. it's almost electric blue, so black could almost work with it.

i am in the perpetual and impossible search to find this white mountaineering 3/4 leggin :( :

wmlongjohns.jpg

i'll never find it tho. unless i kill a fruteswagz japanese street kid and pry it from his hands

i have read somewhere that uniqlo heattech is not available to buy online?

HEATTECH special online store closed on December 24th, 2009 4:00AM EST.

If you have any queries relating to your order or any other aspect of our service,

please contact us: UNIQLO CO., LTD.

Mail:[email protected]

is it still available in the brick and mortar store locations?

• 3 weeks later...

These are more along the lines of what I'm personally searching for - unsused black waffle leggings.

Something with some texture, mainly. I'm certain that some camping company makes something that's like these things - just need to find them and crop / tailor them. I imagine that's a request they dont see too often: "can you make these pajama bottoms slimmer?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I love heattech long johns, need to stock up on a few more for this Winter. I just wish they came in some more patterns.

Quick question: tuck into socks or wear over socks?

here's a snap of my uniqlo heattech long johns with nepenthes socks

the debate continues...

into socks?

over socks?

p1050678f.jpg

• 1 year later...

so glad leggings are getting some more appeal from people. I've been into athletic leggings for a bit.

so I had to finalize my order before you all snake these. Now I can relax. USA Track and Field has some amazing athletic stuff (including 2 sick pairs of leggings for like half off)

http://www.usatf.org/store/showProductDetail.asp?item=332926-010

http://www.usatf.org/store/showProductDetail.asp?item=713549-451

I got em first :D