UNION L.A. - Warehouse Sale

Not to blow up the spot for my fellow LA folk, but the info. has already been listed on Hypebeast, etc., etc. Question is, have any of you talked with the Union folk? Anyone know the inside scoop? The fliers/their email don't really say what exactly they are going to have, but I take it the sale will be Stussy/UNDFTD and Union......Bape hoodies for half-off? Visvims half-off? Yes/No? Anyone!!!!???

icon_smile.gif

Quote: VISVIM: duck boots, those buckle slip on thingys, and maybe some left over laying around shit.

OTHER KICKS: GR shit, odd sizes, odd styles, left overs

GEAR: Shit that diddnt sell, odd sizes, odd colors, overstock

BAPE: NO

Jack-

What was the discount like on the Visvims? 50%? 70%? Was there Visvim/NBHD clothing?

Thanks!!

Also, where did you get the info. from?

Edited by englandmj7 on May 4, 2006 at 12:16 PM

^^ Absolutely positive there will be; they said they had left over cinco de mayo dunks, etc. so you know beasts are going to be there to see what else there will be........well, actually they would camp out anyways because Visvims for $100 is fucking insane.

in detail: $10 tees and hats, $20 sweaters and hoodies, $25 pants, $40 jackets, $20 backpacks, $20 undft crewnecks on the 2nd floor, and half off suggested retail on shoes. cash only. im happy with my w)taps hats and two pairs of acronym pants. there wont be any acronym jackets tho.

^^ Which NBHD jacket was it? Pics?

Damn, still no updat of EXACTLY what was there........come on guys........"odd sizes and weird colors" doesn't explain anything.....what type of NBHD/WTaps stuff was there, what type of Acronym pants, etc. etc? Please!

Guest REaktLA

There was a lot of everything to begin with, a lot of I:M, W)TAPS, Neighborhood, decent amount of BAPE bucket hats, a belt or two, and some older (2001-02) denim. They had some good Zoltar New Era's also.