So I've been looking around for a parka to wear around this season but I've been coming up short on a sweet parka in Olive. Generally, some stuff I found that I like is more minimal than overstyled(not a big fan of fur), Military designs are usually good but milsur ones never fit right. Anyone have ideas besides the obvious like milsur and H&M? Or just post pics of cool parkas.

I also really dig this woolrich and am pretty close to pulling the trigger on it, but I'm worried about it being shorter than I'd like, as well as me being unfamiliar with WWM's fit:

http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/browse/productDetail.jsp?icParent=subCategory&icCategory=cat10019&icProduct=16038&icSort=

I also like their arctic parka but would prefer a less shiny shell. Thanks yall.

ps - plz post maximum dope fishtails

noah-parka-army-green.jpg

Cheap Monday Noah Parka comes in black, grey and olive. Got a black one, tis niiiice. Pretty much the same as the Tor that everyone went crazy over a while back.

I'm a true XS, but Small fits me pretty fine. The body is pretty loose on me, but I am crazy skinny. I guess you if you are in between sizes, you could probably size up though, depending on how tight/loose you want the fit. Plus hood is definitely larger than a lot of stock photos seem to suggest.

Yeah I've seen the Junya. Super dope but the price is just unrealistic for me as a student working p/t right now. I looked through the great outdoors thread a bunch but it seemed to be, predictably so, lacking in military-inspired coats so i was hopin to get the full spectrum here

noah still hasn't made it overseas to NA.. was tempted to buy the black XS from caliroots but i feel like canadian customs wouldn't be cool with that

tobi is carrying both colors now. i think urbanoutfitters only has the grey one up online.

e: i don't think tobi is gonna carry the olive version.

Dude, that thing is pretty much exactly what I was looking for in the price range. +++rep

how does it fit

http://caliroots.com/cali/product.asp?id=23333

130 euro for the parka (I saw it at $190). I've handled this year's and its pretty decent actually. Wouldn't feel like I overpaid for what they're asking.

tobi is carrying both colors now. i think urbanoutfitters only has the grey one up online.

e: i don't think tobi is gonna carry the olive version.

tobi only got smallzz

need xs ffuu

the small is already pretty small, imho. how much do you weigh and how tall are you?

5'8 125-130

word ^ to fit pix pls.. maybe i will cop smalls

i'm 6'1/75kg and was about to get the noah in M - should be alright, yeah?

I am literally 6'1 and 74kg and I took a large in the TOR parka which is very similar if not identical to this jacket.

I have broad shoulders

hmm maybe i could do small then

tobi only ships UPS. fack.

ro moleskin bomber (kinda parka like)

rick_moleskin-05.jpg

I am literally 6'1 and 74kg and I took a large in the TOR parka which is very similar if not identical to this jacket.

I have broad shoulders

i have quite broad shoulders, too. you think M would just be too small for the noah then?

yeah, good enough for me. Im about 5'10 and 135-140ish or some shit, and i just copped the olive in small

will post them fit pics when it arrives

did u buy from tobi? update me on how this goes with brokerage + fit pics lol

^ i have that from last season

material is slightly [you wont get wet], lining is detachable and is somewhat soft, zipper sucks and you have to reinforce the buttons or they fall off.

but it's a great fitting coat

i got it on sale; not worth the 500 dollar price tag

not worth the 500 dollar price tag

not much apc is worth retail nowadays

the uc parka on rirawin

3284913953_28f3a16cd2.jpg