Parkas

^ i have that from last season

material is slightly [you wont get wet], lining is detachable and is somewhat soft, zipper sucks and you have to reinforce the buttons or they fall off.

but it's a great fitting coat

i got it on sale; not worth the 500 dollar price tag

The all black? I think I have the same one. Funny you should mention the buttons, because I had to reinforce them too. Small fits perfectly on me 5'11" 145lbs. Didn't get mine on sale though :(

The Cheap Monday parka looks alright and all but 100% cotton shell, lining and filling? I donno about that.

I'm havin' a real hard time finding a winter jacket. I was lookin' at this NDG one, but I donno about polyester shell/filling (but it's also fleece lined).

44c3883c326332b0383aa55a8af0cdf3_large.jpg

J.Lindeberg has one that looks okay, even though i wouldn't normally look at the brand. poly shell and lining but filled with 80/20 down and feather.

NCdme.jpg

I donno. It gets real cold in Toronto. I don't want no Canada Goose though.

I donno. It gets real cold in Toronto. I don't want no Canada Goose though.

i don't think gets as cold as people believe.. i could go through a whole winter with just a sweater + wool overcoat as long as i have my scarf/gloves/hat too

a goose is overkill.. it kept me toasty but if i wore anything more than a t-shirt under it was uncomfortably hot

unless u spend alot of time outside in the winter like a bouncer or park ranger or something.. then you have to have down filling

The all black? I think I have the same one. Funny you should mention the buttons, because I had to reinforce them too. Small fits perfectly on me 5'11" 145lbs. Didn't get mine on sale though :(

I just got that APC parka in XS - definitely fits very big - but I'm wondering if I should have gone with a Small. Can you tell me the chest measurement on that? Anyone else have a Small? Wanna trade for an XS?

I have the same Nonnative jacket, its just so lovely and warm and yes over 1k but I got mine cheaper from the sale in Jp.

hm.. here was the one i was gonna bid on. i don't feel like spending over 300 on a parka so whoever is around a small should cop this sz 2 navy nonnative. then post pics.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f97615167

So anyone who picked up the CM Noah parka care to share some measurements? I'm usually a small in some things but I do have broader shoulders (6ft 145lbs). I'm not really sure what size I'd want to go with. Also, is the olive being stocked anywhere in NA yet?

Edit: After browsing through some Japanese sites (yay for actual measurements), it looks like I might be fine with a small. Is there anywhere with small left? Everywhere I go only has medium or larger left in olive and black :(

So anyone who picked up the CM Noah parka care to share some measurements? I'm usually a small in some things but I do have broader shoulders (6ft 145lbs). I'm not really sure what size I'd want to go with. Also, is the olive being stocked anywhere in NA yet?

Edit: After browsing through some Japanese sites (yay for actual measurements), it looks like I might be fine with a small. Is there anywhere with small left? Everywhere I go only has medium or larger left in olive and black :(

i'm 6'1/165 and am about to order an M (was gonna grab L but i think it will be too big?) - i think an S would be fine for you.

5'8 148 lbs, cheap monday noah parka in medium sz

IMG_20101028_161532a.jpg

i powerlift 4x a week so i have an athletic build. i wouldn't have had room in the shoulders and arms to wear a sweater underneath had i gone with a small. i have just enough room to wear a uniqlo crewneck sweater comfortably.

Gonna have to call you on this one.

Anyways, on topic, Drew & Co. have a pretty tasty (fishtail?) parka brewin' over in the TOJ thread. I suggest y'all have a look.