Neutral Jeans

LFC4ever

Since there is not much info about the denim used on this pair and it is most likely some kind of stock denim from a Japanese mill (I doubt Neutral is big enough or the run of the 5th anniversary was big enough to warrant an own run of denim), it’s good to know that the use of pure indigo causes a red cast. So I can be reassured to think this pair denim also only uses pure indigo and no other dyes.

And it still bleeds...

- Papa Smurf

• 1 month later...

I really like the double cuff look. Spot on.

And now i want to buy one of this... I will buy a FH 3009 and then give this model a try i think. 

You go with a proxy or you buy this directly from the e shop???

That's interesting - when I got mine he couldn't respond in English so I decided to use a proxy then his sister Mika replied and explained how some things get translated badly by computer and passed on a message saying he could ship direct don't worry about a proxy! However I then used Sutocorp who were excellent and everything went smoothly. Guess they must have changed their approach.

• 2 years later...

I like them too, they look darker in those photos than in the previous ones from a couple of years ago. This will now be the catalyst for a renewed surge of interest in Neutral (if they're still available).

• 2 months later...

You've sent a bunch of your favourite jeans off to charity for Christmas as an act of goodwill!

Well, that or to Max Power!

Consequently you have to wear all those other pairs you don't really like!

Actually, you may just be getting them hemmed.

I DON'T KNOW :)

Howard has gone walkabout, tracing his ancestral song lines in Milton Keynes.