JUST CAVALLI Coat sz48, CHANEL Snood/Neckwarmer CASHMERE & Burberry Happy Scarf

daniel.vn

I'm letting go of this beautiful coat by Just Cavalli because it did not fit me well as I thought.

In addition to that, I also want to get rid of some of the scarves I have never touched since I bought them last Spring. There are a Chanel ribbed ivory 100% pure cashmere neck-warmer / snood, 2 Sherry Cassin REX RABBIT scarves, an Anne Dee Goldin Dyed Fox scarf, 2 Teso / Neiman Marcus Mink & Nutria striped Scarves and a Burberry plaid Happy Scarf :)

All details can found here in my ebay store :) All these stuff really have to go in 2 weeks. Reasonable Offers are all welcome. If I get the prices that I think are reasonable, I'm willing to let them go. So don't be SHY guys, shoot me your Best Offers today Check out the link below to find EVEN MORE INTERESTING STUFF I'm selling on eBay, including designer FUR Scarves, Ralph Lauren BEDDING (Rare Decorative Pillows and Shams), NIKE Shoes and MANY MORE............. :) ^^ !!

CLICK HERE >>> http://shop.ebay.com/daniel.vn/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 <<<

Pictures of the Cavalli coat and the Chanel snood

09262010616.jpg

-----

09282010782.jpg

09282010783.jpg

-----

09282010862.jpg

09282010872.jpg

Thanks so so so so much. Have a good day everyone.

Daniel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...