GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

Most stockists went into the sale a month or so back like End, Hanon, Tres. Think Sneakersnstuff is the only place to still have it as full price.

The swift tights are great, but don't expect the webbed print on the leggings to last longer than a few washes. The print on mine has already started to crack in places. It's to be expected really with the nature of material paint on that type of material.

Yup. This is exactly the reason I needed a second pair.... The in-line ones are wearing pretty thin at this point, though, I try to infrequently wash some of my running stuff until it's completely necessary (usually just the jackets and leggings) It tends to break down quickly after repeated machine washes.

The problem with dry-fit is if you don't wash it every time you sweat on it, it starts to stink pretty quick. That's really my only gripe with the nike uc stuff. I run with a veilance windshell sometimes and it never gets 'sweat smelly'.

The problem with dry-fit is if you don't wash it every time you sweat on it, it starts to stink pretty quick. That's really my only gripe with the nike uc stuff. I run with a veilance windshell sometimes and it never gets 'sweat smelly'.

it's probably gross to many, but i don't machine wash it until i have to. I just hand, cold wash after each run.

Luckily for me, It tends to skew towards the side of torrential downpour in Portland so my shit is always, always wet, regardless of whether is sweat or precipitation. ha

i would say it's more about the fit. since my teenage i was unable to stop wearing pants 'da gangsta steez'. because of intense inline skating my legs are more of a muscular than skinny but i am pretty short. mutants unite!

(and i double checked my acg's and they are 34/M)

btw anyone on nike+? i still miss 'friends' there, so it's not really challenging, so if you would like add 'aargh'. thanks!

Edited by danii

I wouldn't say I'm a mutant, I'm just fat now. I should deal with that, soon.

danii, meet the

http://supertalk.sup...e-running-club/

You may sync Endmondo with nike+. We're your 'friends,' right?

I would join, but I stopped running outdoors, pretty much altogether- didn't even run that far.

I need to lost weight again so I can run more.

Edited by wahwho11

Had my Gyak's for about a little bit more than a year I reckon and I must say they've become quite beloved and essential to my lifestyle. I don't do any running but I've used them as my go to shorts (in fact I have no other shorts except some standard nike dri-fit running shorts I use for swimming) since their acquisition. I've been traveling in and around asia for about 6-7 months now and they are so practical for traveling and other various adventurous activities. My shorts are from the 2011 F/W line and the zip pockets are quite useful for safeguarding against pickpockets and this feature has kept my mind at ease in several crowded streets/areas/etc.

They also are useful for preventing things from falling out if you are on a motorbike type device. The key pocket can be used for a variety of things I've discovered and is quite handy. In terms of quality I can't be upset at all, I've done so much in these things and beat them up quite a bit, but the only signs of wear so far are just fraying on the butt seam area as well as some of the stitching around the front zipper pockets coming undone a bit. I guess here are a few photos of me in them in a few countries. I'm 6'3 and the shorts are a size medium.

A_aqt3hCQAMEw5p.jpgA6cBvM6CQAAPJPl.jpg

A79Hsl0CcAM5Z-K.jpg

(feline friendly)

Hell I even got into an accident in them, shorts made it out okay though.

A70tvBtCMAATW-R.jpg

Anyways, not sure what the point of this post was. I love these shorts I guess but I have a fresh pair from the 2012 line at home in the US to replace these but they have served me quite well.

Edited by spaces

Is it just me or does gyakusou sizing for SS13 vary re: Jap / Eur sizing? i.e. Eur is slightly more roomy?

Also if I'm a S in normal nike shorts i.e. 75cm (29.5cm) , should i go XS or S for the AS UC Warm Long Part, End Clothing lists XS as 28" and S as 30"...