GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

i've got a few peeps pming me about the collection. there are lots of jackets, hoodies, pants, few tops & tights, plenty of stocks left bascially. if you know what you want specifically please just drop me a pm, however the retail price is steep to be fairly honest, approximately 90gbp+ for the tights, 200gbp for the hoodie, and 300gbp for them jackets etc. my advice is to wait till the sale begins. A word from Foot Patrol: next season the price would be a lot more affordable for most. so let's see.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by burgerking, December 28, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by burgerking, December 28, 2011 - No reason given

Yup, I had to size up a full size in the Lunarspiders. But then again I have slightly wide feet.

This is so dope...

NEJL1BN-01.jpg

Late on this, but too bad the jacket is more of a brown than a grey. Would've loved this colorway.

Worth every penny. And i bought them for 16.000 jpy.

have you ran in them? I hear they're kinda shitty for longer distances.. they are racing shoes so the sole is a bit concave and unless you have a perfectly straight strike, might start to feel it in your ankles and knees.

tbs almost sold out. they still have the down jacket and a pair of sneakers left. check out the sales thread for additional discount code.

hanon and sneakersnstuff haven't put their shit on sale yet, so there's still plenty left. don't know about the rest

Edited by Njalle

have you ran in them? I hear they're kinda shitty for longer distances.. they are racing shoes so the sole is a bit concave and unless you have a perfectly straight strike, might start to feel it in your ankles and knees.

I did but only manage short distances (2-3 km). It feels fine but definitely not the best running shoe. Imo nike free is a better choice for running.