GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

they're just technical jackets though. going outside in the rain is justification enough for most of the collection.

based on the first two collections, the technical aspects are pretty running specific - super lightweight, max venting and favoring drying quickly vs water resistance.

but yeah i suppose you can wear em for anything if you want

Does anyone know if Niketown New York received their shipment yet?

EDIT:

Nevermind, someone asked the same question on their Facebook. This was the response-

"We currently don't have release info for that collection. If we're set to receive the collection it will be posted here first."

Finna hit up 21 Mercer in a few minutes. Will update.

According to the dude at 21 mercer, no one has the shit in stock yet, all the Euro stores are just pre-selling everything. The whole GIRA topic was a sore subject for the manager. Apparently Nike processed all of the orders for stockists and didn't include 21 Mercer, so they had to rush order them and it should be in on Saturday.

Story didn't really add up, but they had that woven chukka instock and it was flames. Leopard court low's too.

Finna hit up 21 Mercer in a few minutes. Will update.

According to the dude at 21 mercer, no one has the shit in stock yet, all the Euro stores are just pre-selling everything. The whole GIRA topic was a sore subject for the manager. Apparently Nike processed all of the orders for stockists and didn't include 21 Mercer, so they had to rush order them and it should be in on Saturday.

Story didn't really add up, but they had that woven chukka instock and it was flames. Leopard court low's too.

This may be true at 21 Mercer, but Aloha Rag did get there stock (1st Shipment) in this past weekend.

They currently have (give or take an item/ colorway or two):

Lightweight Fill Jacket - Black Pine

AS UC Mesh Lined Hooded Jacket - Dark Charcoal

AS UC Swift Tights - Midnight Fog

AS UC Assymetric Short - Ceramic

AS UC Assymetric Short - Midnight Fog

AS UC Sweat Hoody - Black

Their next shipment will include shoes, hat, and convertible jackets.

if there's a place with confirmed stock in NY (21 mercer) I could probably do it for you on a weekend...

i didn't want to wait so I copped online so you'd have to make sure it was available and all that.

got swift tights, asymmetric shorts, convertible jacket all midnight fog, black hat... wanted the midnight fog lunar spiders but no need... have frees

asymmetric shorts came in... I'm 6'3" 190 and generally wear shorts/pants tagged waist 34 - I got an XL cause Ls sold out but they fit perfect for my tastes... waistband not loose and fits a bit longer like the fabric mix shorts above.

just fyi, can size up if you not rail thin.

what undercover73 said, both the Sneakers n Stuff and Firmament model are 6 ft tall (and the sneakers model is 175 pound) and wear medium so i really don't think a 30-31 waist needs an XXL. I'm 6 ft and a 32 and ordered a medium. Also ordered a 3/4 sleeve thing. Wanted both the orange shirt and shorts, but they're sold out online.... I got some stuff late from the first collection and had to size up cause everything else was sold out and was very pleased with the results. I'm not too sure how to explain, but i have a shirt in XL (i normally wear M or even S in nike) and it fits really good and achieve a really cool slightly oversized, but still somewhat fitted look.

Almost pulled the plug on one of the jacket, will see if i can resist