GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

sadly, nothing here at vegas yet :(

nike running sa didn't know shit

nsw dude knew something about a "collab" but didn't know when they're coming in and told me to hit up 21 mercer cause he said that they do phone orders.

they did have the magenta swift (not-gyakusou) capri tights lul wiminz only doe

imag0657d.jpg

japan website shows em in tron blue as well. have ya gurl dress as quorra and shit for halloween

I've been running for years, but who cares if du's wanna cop this n don't run; I saw a some photos of a fat japanese dude flexxed out in the gear and he looked great. If you bout stylin then style.

i agree with this. super disappointing no one in australia is picking it up, i should get my work to look into buying some.

no one in australia is stocking it. my housemate works at the adelaide nike store and his manager had no idea what the fuck he was talking about. as mentioned a few pages back, i'm surprised someone like someday isn't getting it.

yeah thats a shame, i already run in a pair of skins, but some of those technical jackets look really nice

i guess our best bet may be with qubic since they also stock undercover