GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

has anyone seen this aw13 piece in person?

i can't decide between the green and "velvet"/brown

every picture looks like the jacket is a different shade i.e. some pics show purple tint other shows more of a brown tint

d3ff5c8cc218353d7530c83a64cdac18.jpg

$_57.JPG

which is the better colorway ?

Edited by rgr555

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Am i the only person who thinks SS15 looks a bit weak/budget? So many graphic tees which look meh. That weird logo on the jackets, the kanji logo... the revolting camo... The leaf 'camo' from AW13? I think was cleverly done, but this one kinda looks like the bape x clot (or was it alienegra?) camo from several seasons ago

edit yes clot alienegra: http://hypebeast.com/tags/alienegra

gyak has always looked fuckin weird and there's usually only 2-3 sought after pieces from each season. jun probably thinks he has to differentiate from "mainline" nike running which is why we get all the crazy shit.

the leaf foil camo from aw13 was just another take on his forest print jkt from ss10 UC.

either tomorrow or next thursday.

but nike has been fuckin up with all the release dates so who rly knows, but from what I heard from the higher ups is that the collection is slated for the 1st or the 5th

Edited by burgerking