GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

• 2 weeks later...

^if it's a dunk sky hi (aka that sneakerwedge dunk) then there's no way it's for gyak.

now if that's a one-off UC x nike thing or if it means there's a capsule of UC x nike footwear for this season iunno

yup, and yup:

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-x-undercover-dunk-sky-hi-collection#/inline/34399

Hi all - any guidance on the fit of the new season versus standard Nike sizing? Previous seasons I've always followed the +1 size rule to allow for the smaller Japanese fit; is the same true for Holiday 2014? Specifically looking at the tops and shorts.

Hi all - any guidance on the fit of the new season versus standard Nike sizing? Previous seasons I've always followed the +1 size rule to allow for the smaller Japanese fit; is the same true for Holiday 2014? Specifically looking at the tops and shorts.

I have usually sized up two for tops, and I just got a L in the L/S top and it's too big (all my previous L/S tops have been L and been perfect), so maybe size up one or go TTS.  For bottoms probably go TTS.

That said, who has a Medium L/S top they want to trade for my Large :)