GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

^ I've sized up on tights from previous seasons (as well as everything else) so I don't know why this would be any different

oh, some of the new collection's on fleabay already too

ok, thanks. i ordered the thermal and tights both in size L (usually size M). so we'll see how that goes.

My girlfriend spoke to an associate at Nike Las Vegas and apparently only Nike in NYC got it. I assume it was Mercer. But he said that only about 20 stores in the US got them or some shit. Take it for what you want but I'd call around and see if stores are getting them/have them.

it was mercer. NDC said they didn't have the release on their calendar.

For those who have tried on the F/W 2012 mesh lined pants, how do they fit? 1 or 2 sizes smaller than labelled? I'm about a 33 inch waist and deciding whether a L or XL would fit better.

Also, are the pockets big/secure enough to hold keys and a phone?

Nike-x-Undercover-Gyakusou-Mesh-Lined-Me

Edited by Phrost3

^ great shorts, took me a while to track them down was after them for a while too

just a tip: i have them in an XL, i sized up like all my gyak but for some reason these seem to fit tts, or maybe that's how the fit's supposed to be, almost look like a drop crotch, lol

however i live in them, i don't run in them anymore, but prefer to wear them casually now anyway

good luck in finding them, always some floating around on fleabay but haven't seen too many smaller than an XL though

^ great shorts, took me a while to track them down was after them for a while too

just a tip: i have them in an XL, i sized up like all my gyak but for some reason these seem to fit tts, or maybe that's how the fit's supposed to be, almost look like a drop crotch, lol

however i live in them, i don't run in them anymore, but prefer to wear them casually now anyway

good luck in finding them, always some floating around on fleabay but haven't seen too many smaller than an XL though

Thanks - yeah, I remember finding them in L once, but the price was way too high. Now that I graduated I can afford it easily, but I haven't found any yet... but thank you for the heads up about sizing. guess this means L is out of the picture, but that I will consider XS if anyone has that size :)

• 2 weeks later...

They are an anomaly. I have I think 5 or 6 pairs of GIRA shorts and those are the only ones sized TTS. Incidentally I wore those shorts with those same tights this morning to run - I still haven't gotten tired on them. Oh and I finally found the new gloves. So it has been a good day.

How did you size the gloves? I have pretty large hands that are thin and long... thinking to grab a size large, but I'm unsure if Nike are generally generous with their glove sizing.

A subdued season, I've only purchased two sets of short shorts and s/s tees for the lady and myself. Just need the gloves and I'm done for this year.

Regarding purchasing size smalls, they surprisingly sell out fast from the majority of Western based stockists, probably because those shops only get one of each style in that size, as they're too small for the "Western man". I've had more luck with proxying direct from the Nike store in HK. They tend not to sell out too fast in smaller sizes and are generally cheaper than the US and Europe even when factoring in international shipping.

Edited by rirawin

How did you size the gloves? I have pretty large hands that are thin and long... thinking to grab a size large, but I'm unsure if Nike are generally generous with their glove sizing.

I got the large and am hoping they will fit. I also have fairly large long and thin hands - will let you know once they arrive.

In orange? Are you sz S/M?

If the answer is yes to both of these questions you should definitely sell your shorts to me :D

They are an anomaly. I have I think 5 or 6 pairs of GIRA shorts and those are the only ones sized TTS. Incidentally I wore those shorts with those same tights this morning to run - I still haven't gotten tired on them. Oh and I finally found the new gloves. So it has been a good day.

A subdued season, I've only purchased two sets of short shorts and s/s tees for the lady and myself. Just need the gloves and I'm done for this year.

Regarding purchasing size smalls, they surprisingly sell out fast from the majority of Western based stockists, probably because those shops only get one of each style in that size, as they're too small for the "Western man". I've had more luck with proxying direct from the Nike store in HK. They tend not to sell out too fast in smaller sizes and are generally cheaper than the US and Europe even when factoring in international shipping.

Rirawin, how you do contact the Nike store HK? Trying to look for an XS for the stretch shorts in midnight turquoise...got a XS pair in sport red but having little luck online. Just wondering if they might have it